Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: McFarlen's Free Company (List enclosed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ContentsMayDiffer_zps49f84b8f.png]

Recipients:
  • Derrick Rose, Haven Tactical Security
  • Tal Ravis, Haven Tactical Security
  • Gerald Robinson, Freelancer
  • Sirian Vanguard
  • Blain Spike, Vagrant Raiders
  • Elsie Pennybrooke, Freelancer

Hello guys,

First, I'm sorry to keep you all waiting as long as I have. You've all been very patient. Secondly, I'm going to have to keep you waiting a little bit longer while I iron out the last few details with our employer; who, seeing as you're all in at this point, I can actually tell you now.

We'll be working on behalf of the Bretonians this time around. A man named Charles Hall. I'm guessing that's not coming as a surprise to anyone but, hey, now you know. Since it's a Government job, in a roundabout way, I'll see if I can pull some strings and get you somewhere decent to stay on New London for a few days when we get back. Or at least a tax cut, for those of you that live there. I mean, a knighthood would be nice, but let's be realistic here.

In other news, I've got a list the team's structure below, so you know who we're working with and who's going where when the day rolls around. There's also the total cost for the job, so you all know I'm not robbing you blind. If anyone's got any questions on that layout, or you don't like the smell of the person next to you or something, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

[Image: Job001_zps7456a43e.png]

So, that's pretty much the go. I'll leave this channel open so I can get in contact with all of you at once, or so you can get in contact with each other. Whatever floats your metaphorical boat. It'd be good if you wanted to let the group know a bit about you, but again, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Anyway, looking forward to working with all of you.

Sarah McFarlen

[Image: MessageEnds_zps2c7e9add.png]
[Image: AustinGoodman13_zpsca50c949.jpg]

Sarah,

Charles Hall...

He let's out a light sigh. Shaking his head and smiling.

Oh how fun this assignment is going to be. Either way, I'm extending an offer to those in Alpha Wing, whomever you are, to meet me on the Hood. I'll pay for a couple of rounds of drinks if absolutely necessary.

Offer is also extended to anyone else viewing this transmission. I'd like to know the people I'm working with.

Gerald Robertson
-incoming transmission-
-source: Coronado-
-subject: fun stuff-

Hello everyone, this is Elise.
Just wanted to say, I'm still alive and everything so I'm still ready to do this.
And like Mr Robertson here, I'm always open to a few, or more than a few, drinks.

Preferably at Trafalgar.

Anyway, for now I'm standing by for your orders....didn't think that's something I'd ever say.

- Elise out

-end transmission-
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

Comm ID: Tal Ravis, Co-Founder of HTS
Message Enclosed:

Hello all,

Well, I was expecting a transmission sooner or later, and I guess the answer is later. Anywho, Derrick has already departed Omega-15, and is heading to New London. He told me to leave a message for him here. I'm currently packing up the remainder of what I'm taking with me to New London, and I plan on leaving tomorrow for Bretonia. Once both of us have arrived and are settled, we will await further orders.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and I'll take that drink.

Tal out.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
[Image: 98e5aed3.png]

Right. Well, I have some bad news and some good news.

Bad news is that I will not personally be available to coordinate this raid due to some required politicing on the Raiders behalf. However, Billy Xae, one of my subordinates is being substituted in for the raid in my place.

Good news is that the total count of Raiders is three ships, Billy Xae, and two other Raiders. More ships equals more chaos equals higher chance of success. Also, I may be able to get a transport operational for the raid, should it be necessary for whatever reason.

I will be available to coordinate on behalf of the Vagrant Raiders, however when the actual raid happens Billy Xae will be taking my place as bomber group leader. I hope this does not inconvenience you, I have the utmost trust in Billy's skills as a bombardier.

-Blain Spike

[Image: 2308990c.png]