Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Administrators or Owners of Fuxyueru Trade Hub and Otemachi Trade Annexe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Incoming transmission**

Greetings.

I am Qing Jiang, and I am the member of the GMG secondary branch. I fly a Kamome, mining helium3 in Okinawa and selling it to traders and Shuri base. I often find Shuri base out of cash, so I am really bumped when there is no trader around to fill.
I have a friend, who is fresh out of fly school, and wishes to earn some good money. He has no ship, callsign, or Neuralnet access yet, that's why I'm writing in his name. We thought that he could ship helium3 around Sirius, buying it from me, or the stations (Fuxyueru, Otemachi, and Shuri).
My question is: how can he get access to these stations? My friend whishes to join the SECONDARY branch of Interspace or GMG to ship the helium3 (he is still undecisive). I know that secondary GMG members cannot gain access to Otemachi; what about secondary IC ships? And how does it work for Fuxyueru?
I know Shuri has free access, but if he had acces to one of the other stations, he could do shipments when Shuri is empty.
Anyway, there would be good to have a clear description about who can access Fuxyueru and Otemachi, as these bases have no Neuralnet info page.
I am eagerly waiting your answers.

Sincerely,

Qing Jiang

**End of transmission**
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: Qing Jiang

Konnichiwa Qing-san!

My name is Taro Katsuo, one of the Guild Masters of the Gas Miners Guild. It's always good to hear from one of our 'smaller brothers'. First, I can understand your frustration with Shuri Base when it's 'out of credits'. Though I'd like you to know, that often when the base is low or out of credits, the He-3 storages on it are already topped off. Depositing additional credits would make little or no difference.

I'll try explain the way that we run Fuxyueru Trade Hub and the Interspace Commerce base of Otemachi. As you already know, the price of He-3 on Shuri is currently set to 3,500 credits per unit. To further promote and encourage our own gas miners working in the field, we've set a higher price for He-3 at Fuxyueru, and Interspace's Otemachi. See it as a carrot for our miners; more profitable mining.
The actual location and closer proximity of Fuxyueru and Otemachi plays a role as well. Larger clientèle, such as the Kishiro Technologies, the Omicron Supply Industries and the Republican Express often send transports to Okinawa to pick up Helium-3. Therefore, it's vital that they have easy access to our He-3 stores. In addition, both Fuxyueru and Otemachi are more likely to have enough He-3 for sale, than Shuri would. Our own miners are more inclined to sell their mined loads to Fuxyueru or Otemachi, which works great for all parties involved.
As such, the Helium-3 stored there are reserved for official factions and approved corporations, only.

I sincerely suggest that you consider signing a contract with us, the GMG|. If you're a serious and dedicated gas miner, it can be very profitable for you to do so. You can find our recruitment office here: Join GMG today!
Your unnamed friend may sign a contract with us as well, though he (and/or you) should also consider the possibility of signing up with the Interspace Commerce as one of their transport captains instead. For mining to be truly profitable, you need a hauler working together with the miner. The two of you could really benefit by working together. IC| Recruitment

Your suggestion of an easy and understandable Neuralnet info page for Fuxyueru is a great idea indeed. I'll make sure to look into this matter, and see what we can do about it.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!
**Incoming transmission**

Greetings, Guild Master Taro Katsuo.

Thank you for your quick answer. I shall forward what you suggested to my friend.
We shall remain in the secondary branches for a while, as we still have to learn a lot about proper space manners, flight rules, House laws and things like these. We don't want neither to cause a burden to any primary branch, nor to ashame them with our improper manners (like what I saw on the GMG recruitment page: "Do you agree to never at any point go OOC in system chat?"; this still happens sometimes, although on less and less occasions).
Although, we shall consider joining, as soon as we feel that we are up to the commitments those are part of being in the primary branch, and when we think we know everything about the laws and rules of space travel, so we won't ashame the companies. I shall store this message, and use the reference links you provided when the time comes.

Sincerely,

Qing Jiang

**End of transmission**
To: Qing Jiang

Good afternoon, I have looked over a copy of everything that has been discussed, and it seems just about everything has been covered. The guild master is correct about the ways Otemachi and Fuxyueru are being run, and remains correct about those who are to dock at the said stations.

People such as yourself will not be premitted within Otemachi due to regulations we have worked out, as well as the contract to those close to the main branch of the Gas Miners Guild, in order to keep things running smoothly, accepting singular trade vessels is a extremely rare case, if it is to happen at all.

It seems that the Guildmaster thinks well as expected, your best option in a case like this is to get accomidated to the space you now exist in, getting used to the rules and regulations, docking procedures, Communications systems, as well as keeping system wide static down.

Seek creating a contract with either one of our groups, this will get you sure access into the stations to reach the stores of Helium-3.

Good luck out there.

Jacob Wells
CEO
Interspace Commerce.