Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF, CC: BPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 811c0955-1561-4aa6-8b74-8a8c473419cd.jpg]
Request retracted
::Boosting Signal::
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Anonymous Gateway representative,

You know, it would be nice for someone to introduce themselves once in a while. Oh well, "onto business" as it were...
The BPA, as you may have heard, is beginning to feel the pressure of the new budget and only has the ships that we use ourselves. However, I wish to let you know that this transmission has been seen and I've forwarded it to the Admirals of the War Cabinet.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
...Incoming Transmission...

Source ID: Admiral Mike Havering
Source Location: Battleship Ark Royal
Encryption: Medium
Priority: low

[Image: 28lyrt5.jpg]

Right the Admiralty is still discussing the possibility of handing out the Millitary assest such as Templars and Challengers to your Company.

But I've gotten evidence that you've already abducted a Challenger for your own use, and at that Disrupted the Smooth Flow of Trade with it.

Now I don't like ships being taken without having permission to use them, especially now with the Gauls at our heels and our capacity of building ships at it's limit.

Before we hand out any permissions for Military equipment that Callenger is to be returned to the Armed Forces.

After that we'll see if we can spare one or two ships for your use.

Signed: Mike Havering

...Transmission lost...
Your Technology is NO LONGER REQUIRED, all offending ships are being returned to HM Shipyards for reassignment into the Armed Forces as per your request!