Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shades of Sol *SoS*- [Communications Centre]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shades of Sol

[Image: avatar_27131.png?dateline=1426418192]

Primary objective:
  • We want to abolish the Houses and, once this is done, wage an open war of extermination against Nomads

Secondary objective:
  • Reclaim Sol for humanity.

Please post your Reports here, Comrades.
*Transmission Established*

*ID: Barbaros Hayreddin*

Alcatraz Depot(California)

The Charon's last days on the Alcatraz Depot. I liked this ship, but however we needed to get rid of it. Some of our buddies got a lil suspicious and the Rogues didn't approve this vessel on their List. How could they... We never spoke of it, nor did we gave out any information. Completely unknown...

[Image: pilgri10.jpg]

As soon as the docking sequence was done, I made my way back to Rochester Base in my Fighter.

Rochester Base(New York)

As soon as I arrived and permitted landing procedure, the Radar picked up a small Liberty "Fleet" approaching the Base. Our Warship, the "Safinim", was still docked on Rochester. I saw an old friend and his Destroyer "The.Red.Rocket" which was ready to take off. We planned to take on the small "fleet", but my friend experienced malfunctions on his Ship. I needed to lock them away from the Station somehow... So I moved to the Colorado Jumphole, as soon as I saw 3 Bomber targetting me. I only managed to lock away those 3 Bombers, however after we moved outta range, I saw a big explosion 15 - 20k behind us. I had no time to check, because I was dealing with those bombers which caused me some damage. I didn't belive what I saw... The.Red.Rocket appeared: "*spits* You all are next, weapons online!". He took down a Battlecruiser and figured I could need help. After repairs of my ship with Nanobots were done, I blasted the first Bomber out of space. As soon as the 3rd Scylla appeared, which was a friend of The.Red.Rocket, our Ship took down the second Bomber. Now the last one left... A Liberty Battlecruiser Codename "Hades". The.Red.Rockets friend was fooling it around, while I used our "Shade Tactic". Unnoticed, I moved on its back and we beat the crap out of it together.

[Image: screen24.jpg]

We showed Liberty, ones more, what we're capable of! Good work everyone, Barbaros out-

*Transmission Cut*
*Transmission Established*

*ID: Barbaros Hayreddin*

*Transmission Cut*
[Image: avatar_27131.png?dateline=1426418192]

Activity Report:

Months: May and July
ID: Barbaros Hayreddin

[Image: snake.gif]

With great honor, it has been decided that the rank "Ace" will be given to our most loyal member, Arif Tokmak. His skills in battle and the support towards our Allies pleased me and all of us. Good work Soldier! Keep up the good work.

Also our prototype Fighter, Shade One is beeing prepared at Outer Haven:
[Image: virage_redwfslow_15n4c.gif]