Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shades of Sol *SoS*- [Recruitment]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shades of Sol

[Image: avatar_27131.png?dateline=1426418192]

Code:
[font=Courier][color=#FF0000][size=large][u][b]Application[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[color=#FF6347]Name[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Age[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Former Nationality(in Game)[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Roleplay Char Picture (Optional)[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Why do you want to join the Shades of Sol?[/color]:

[color=#800000][size=large][b][u]Personal Questions(Optional)[/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=#FF6347]How long have you played Discovery?[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]What factions are you part of?[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified)[/color]:
[color=#FF6347]Skype account name[/color][/font]:

Our primary objective:
  • We want to abolish the Houses and, once this is done, wage an open war of extermination against Nomads

Secondary objective:
  • Reclaim Sol for humanity.

We're currently using the Pirate ID, so piracy is allowed. However we would recommend to only pirate House Corporations, check out our Reputation Sheet on our Wikipedia.

Application

Name: Tatiana Nikula
Nationality: Rheinland (Bundschuh)
Roleplay Char Picture:
[Image: resizebh.jpg]
Why do you want to join the Shades of Sol?:
I want to join the Shades of Sol because I was left to rot in the contested Space by the Rheinland military when they said i would get backup against a Navy Fleet. Thats when me and my squadrons ships were all destroyed by the Liberty Navy... I was the last one to survive when i had enought time to eject my pod, I was never retrieved for a few days, so i waited till my pod then entered atmosphere of the closest planet where i suffered major injuries. I thought about just wanted to end it right there, at that moment of luck, thats when I was seen and then picked up by a few Liberty Rogues and brought back to medical bay on Buffalo station. When i was released from the med bay, I went to go for a smoke and ran into a man with this patch i have never seen or heard of... As i asked him who he was he said "we're just shadows". Thats when i realized i am a nobody who needs a change in life, So i ran after him and asked if he could have a moment to chat. He never said his name but it sounded like i was going to be able to help in what they were trying to achieve... Ever since i made a name and got a ship i have vowed to take down the Liberty and the men who left me and my friends to die, even if it means i die alone doing it.

Personal Questions

How long have you played Discovery?: about one and one fourths of a month
What factions are you part of?: The SCRA
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified): Nope.. just the fact that i found alot of bugs in game that banned me so, i had to talk to Gheis an Ktayn to fix'em...
Skype account name: ~~Bad Company~~
Application

Name: Arif Tokmak
Former Nationality(in Game): Rheinland
Roleplay Char Picture (Optional): [Image: 25325256.jpg]
Barbaros and I know each other for a long time. We've been together in the Rheinland Military, hell I know my buddy. Hard to forget those times... I was in the first routes in the Shades of Sol, I know the rough times we had. However I went into retirement to check out my family in Rheinland. Barbaros, my dear friend that I actually see as a Brother, they've killed my Family... I guess its time that we show them who we are! I'm not seeking revenge, however, this is not ok. Brother, I'm back!

Personal Questions(Optional)

How long have you played Discovery?:
What factions are you part of?:
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified):
Skype account name:

HQ has recieved your Applications. Arif Tokmak, you've been approved. Welcome aboard! Further informations have to be discussed with the Leader Barbaros Hayreddin. Make us proud!
Application

Name: Mark Tyson
Former Nationality(in Game): Liberty (Rogue)
Roleplay Char Picture (Optional): [Image: RexSpaceWarriorDrawing.jpg]
It was a cold time for me... My Parents got killed while they tried to evacuate a Rogue Base, build near Planet Pittsburgh. There I saw the murder of my Parents, a Liberty Navy Fleet. I couldn't belive how they destroyed the base without mercy... After we reached Buffalo Base, a deep dark and empty feeling appeared inside me. I went to the Bar and as you can imagine... I drank and drank. I drank so much, that I didn't realize what's gotten into me. There I saw three People and a man with an eyepatch. He gave me a sign to come over to him. When I asked him who they were, he replied with: "We're like a shadow. One that no light will shine on." Than he came closer and said: "As long as you follow us, you'll never see the day." Those words... Only a man which has a serious life experience could say that. Only a man which fought countless wars... I lost my Parents, I'm alone now. I have nothing to loose and am ready to face this!

How long have you played Discovery?:About 1 mounth and half
What factions are you part of?:
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified):Yes 1 time
Skype account name:biznesmeni4
Application

Name: Alessandro Caputo
Former Nationality(in Game): Zoner-Libertonian
Roleplay Char Picture (Optional): [Image: TrevorPhillips-GTA5-Zoom.jpg]
I'm coming back in the "business". I retired for some time, trusting Ilhan and Barbaros to do a decent job in my absence. They did, but I couldn't possibly stay for the rest of my time on Erie with my hands in my hands. We'll dream again.

How long have you played Discovery?: Excluding absences...a year or so, I think.
What factions are you part of?: I was already part of the SoS. Actually, I was one of the founders, together with Snake. I was also part of Onyx.
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified): HECK NO!
Skype account name:
mamerte93 for anyone who wants to stalk me.

HQ has recieved your Applications. Both of you have been approved. Welcome aboard! Further informations have to be discussed with the Leader Barbaros Hayreddin. Make us proud!

Tatiana Nikula, your application has been declined due to inactivity and failing on trial. HQ declined your application. However, you're welcome to try it again, another time. Further questions have to be discussed with the Leader Barbaros Hayreddin. You're dismissed!
Application

Name:Leo
Nationality: Rheinland

[Image: 10907-solomon-kane-james-purefoy-iphone-...40x510.jpg]:

Bloodlust and personal revenge, My father was a wealthy nobleman in the Bretonian court, Sir Firmus Piett never did like my father and is rumoured to be the one responsible of his expulsion from the courts and Bretonia. Weeks before I was born my father fled to my mother's homeland, Rheinland my father did all he could to provide for us taking multiple jobs and stupid risks.. the house system let us down the rheinland authorities taxed him higher because he was a bretonian barely leaving enough for food but that was then back when I still had a father, when i hit 19 I just snapped, a squad of corrupt rheinland police occupied his ship and attempted to steal my fathers hold and vessel when he confronted them they opened fire, that was the first time i ever used a firearm... I killed 4 officers and to save me, my father took the blame not that it helped there is still a bounty on my head so now, well i'm on the run and I don't have a friendly station to stay at, I need a new ship and some good rum, then its time for anarchy

How long have you played Discovery?: about 5 years I started on the UK server and created the Bretonian Lions
What factions are you part of?:None atm but i have been part of BAF, 141(Order), XTF (Outcasts) and lots more
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified): a few times in my first year, i don't really remember what for though... probably foul language
thomas.howard8
Application

Name:Hilbert Hall
Former Nationality(in Game):Rheinland
Roleplay Char Picture (Optional):
[Image: 2hicknb.jpg]
I served the Rheinland Military before and during the Nomad war.
It often happened that we have been ordered to retreat when we had contact with Nomads. I did not worry about our commands, since I was convinced that our Leaders have bigger plans than just to catch small group of Aliens. I was sure that they played the "big game" and planned to strengthen our military power and then to hit the Nomads where it hurts.
But one day I received a message from my best friend in the Rheinland Military who was stationed in Frankfurt system and flew regular patrouls to the Sigma 13 system. He reported me that their retreats from Nomads have increased, and in fact they did not even start a dogfight with them, nor shot 1 Nomad in the last 2 months. After I heard this message, I started to worry. My sister was stationed at Helgoland Station. And sadly it took not more than 2 days when I have been reported that my sister died during an Nomad attack at Helgoland Station. It didn´t make sense to me ... we would have been able to defend the base ... we knowed about the presence of the Nomads ... her i opened my eyes ... everytime when we retreaded, every of our citizen closeby was in danger to die from Nomads ... So why did Rheinland Military not dispatch defence forces???
From this time I promised not to retread anymore. "Big game" or not, I could not accept that other people also should lose their families. Right 1 week later we encountered again Nomads ... and as I expected, again we have been advised to retread ... But I did not. I orderd my wing against the command to engage these Alien Scums who killed my sister. And I was glorious. But the Rheinland Military immediately sent another wing towards me. I expected to get arrested ... and later maybe forgiven because of no losses. But guess what ... they did not even say one word and started to shoot at me at sight. I barely could flee into Kusari Space.
Later I learned that our Leaders have been INFILTRATED by Nomads.

After that day I got paranoid. The war is over, but still there are some of them outside there ... planning their next attack ... how they will defeat and infiltrate us ... how they will defeat and infiltrate ME !
But I won´t give them a chance ... they took my sister ... but they will not get me ... I will wait for them ... outside in the darkness of space where they will not see me ... and then I will get them ... one by one ... and I will not rest until the last one is DEAD !
Finally I would like you to know ... I DON`T TRUST ANYONE ! Anybody around me could be infiltrated by Nomads. But your goal of defeating the Nomads is appreciated and I will assist you from distance. No meetings, no handshake, no nothing until I´m sure that ALL NOMADS ARE DEAD.

How long have you played Discovery?: About 2 years in Disco
What factions are you part of?: Mostly ingame as indie. Later joined 1 faction from rheinland, ... lawful Smile
Have you ever been sanctioned on Discovery RP Server? PM us the websites please (don't worry, its just a question, not a reason to be disqualified): Nope ... what is sanction Big Grin
Skype account name:
You know it.
Pages: 1 2