Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Loan needed to business expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Silver Nickolson. So my primary business is trading.
I want to expand my business and begin mining ore.

So, what i need is money.
I want to buy 2 large transport ships, 2 mining ships and construct bases to store Ore.

I need 360 millions for it. I will accept any conditions.
Quote:***Incoming Transmission***
***Transmission Received***
***Relaying Message***

Name: Withheld
Priority: Low

*A rather old and somewhat scruffy man appears on the screen*

So let me get this right, you are a total stranger asking people to give you a rather large sum of credits without telling them exactly how you plan to spend it, or the process in which you wish to spend it.

Not to mention the fact that you want two mining ships and two transport ships...what on earth would one man do with two transports...offcourse the brings up the question of you wanting to use these ships to build a space station, do you even have a degree in base administration?

I would also like to point out that whilst your name is a good start I don't actually know who you work for or who you actually are, for all I know you could be a liberty rogue that's trying scam me out of my hard earned credits that you just expect to be given.

How about you think your plans through a bit more carefully next time before asking people to give a random stranger a load of credits.
Loan no more needed