Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Random Attack...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Source: MGB Spirit In The Sky
Destination : Liberty Navy High Command/Liberty Authoritys.

The Mercenary Gunboat Spirit In The Sky was attacked in front of manhattan, by LNS.Fort.Bakely with no reason to do so, i have an eyewitness that also concurs he shot me first, Once my shield went below 50% i shot back at him in self defense, i ended up loosing the battle.
I have no idea what started the brutal assault... but I was talking about an Old Earth United States Millitary Base codenamed Area-51, Bakley said Earth? What a dump. I called him a Physco and said Earth was and always will be our home planet. He said me? a Physco? He approached me in front of manhattan and thats when he shot at me first, several others were orbiting, but none others fired.
' Wrote:The Mercenary Gunboat Spirit In The Sky was attacked in front of manhattan, by LNS.Fort.Bakely with no reason to do so, i have an eyewitness that also concurs he shot me first, Once my shield went below 50% i shot back at him in self defense, i ended up loosing the battle.
I have no idea what started the brutal assault... but I was talking about an Old Earth United States Millitary Base codenamed Area-51, Bakley said Earth? What a dump. I called him a Physco and said Earth was and always will be our home planet. He said me? a Physco? He approached me in front of manhattan and thats when he shot at me first, several others were orbiting, but none others fired.

***Incoming Transmisison***

I saw this happen..Fort.Blakely opened up on him for no reason.
<source: unknown>
<sender: unknown>

For my own personal safety I will remain anonymous.

Any way you should know that there are all sorts of strange types floating round Liberty these days. They talk off strange things like LoL and numerous other words which I don't know the meaning of. So I just pass them off as your regular nut jobs, how ever earlier I was listening to my comm unit when I heard someone babbling about blood and other such disturbing references.

Liberty is a very dangerous system, because the government officials will stab you in the back. Especially if you are hired help because no body will miss you.

So I offer you this advise move to the border worlds. Because there you at least know who the enemy is.
*Incoming Transmission
*Comm ID: N/A

I'm gonna say this once, and once only. So listen good. Liberty's not too fond of folks blathering about classified areas, so don't.

Also...How did you lose to an unarmed ATran? Seems a bit hard to manage.

-out
Wrong place to post. Got screen's post in sanction's.