Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Miguel Ramirez.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION.
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: Testing courses are currently available.

[Image: fsadfasfasf.png]

I heared you are simple-minded, old, or irradiated in such a way that the future should not start with you. But you have someone better qualified for testing in your primitive tribe. So, where are they?

TRANSMISSION END.
[Image: 2v12ljr.jpg]

Hah! Coulda' sworn you just called me stupid.

Nah...you wouldn't be that idiotic now, would you? ANYWAY. As I already told your errand-boy, I'm willing to pay for the medical treatment of my men, back on Malta. I'm still kinda' unsure what you mean by experimental, but I could visit your place with a truckload of my wounded soldiers, and we'll see what "wonders" you can do to 'em.

Be prepared that I'll bring five truckloads of perfectly fine soldiers if anything goes wrong, and you can say goodbye to your "clinic".

I hope that's clear then! Pleasure talking to you, mi amiga. Have a most PLEASENT day!
INCOMING TRANSMISSION.
SUBJECT: Testing courses are currently available.

Remuneration is insignificant. Facilities are insignificant. Death is insignificant. Individual is insignificant. You won't be able to come back if anything goes wrong.
Progress is what matters for us. Make sure to deliver the test subjects in good condition. Just let us know when is it to happen.

TRANSMISSION END.
[Image: 2v12ljr.jpg]

Aaaalright now...You're beginning to creep me out and trust me, if you creep ME out, there's something honestly fishy about this.

See...I'm not talking bollocks here. What exactly are you about to do with your "test subjects" ?

Better give me a good answer...I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed of your bulls**t.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION.
SUBJECT: All you gotta do is let us reassemble you.

It is simple, really. We will be testing and testing. With perfect results and no consequences. I just need humans for it to be science. They are as bad as you might think, smelly, gross, annoying, often wanting to try and kill you. But they do make great test subjects.
What we are trying to learn and refine is not of your concern for now. You bring us injured people. We return you all the same people, perfectly healthy.
Frankly, you oughtta be paying us.

TRANSMISSION END.