Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari, Foreign affairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** Incoming Transmission ****
From: Johnathan Sanders, Guildmaster, Independent Miners Guild
To: House Kusari, Foreign affairs department, New Tokyo Planet
Subject: Legality of Bretonian organisations
Encryption: Civilian/Light (// Read access for house intelligence agencies)

To Whom This May Concern,

The past months have been turbulent. With the cessation of hostilities between Kusari and Bretonia, and subsequent hostilities from Gallia towards both yourselves and Bretonia, the Taus have become a battlefield of an unprecendented size. Although the fighting has now moved on, and for yourselves, ceased, the consequences still linger.

While word of official cessation of hostilities between Kusari and Bretonia reached us, we're not clear if the trade embargo that Kusari instituted against Bretonian organisations remains. In specific, we would like to know if the company we are partnered with, Gateway, is still banished from Kusari house space. The status of the other major Bretonian corporations we would also like to inquire about, these being Planetform, Borderworld Exports and our own competitor, Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.

Kind regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
[Image: kuhead.png]
Konnichiwa Sanders of the Independent Miners Guild, I would be glad to address your inquiry.
Currently, Gateway shipping are welcome in Kusari.
Border-world Exports and Bretonia Mining & Metals are unwelcome in Kusari. Attempts were made recently to change this, but the vote did not pass in their favour.
The republic has no official stance concerning Planetform Incorporated: I imagine enforcement deal with any they encounter on a 'case-by-case' basis. I have not heard mention of their craft sighted here since the formation of the new Republic.
Regards,
Shinai Tekagi,
Office of the Prime Minister.