Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Contari Lance | From: Liberty Rogues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Penetrating Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠
[Image: Zd5YG1A.png]

SHIP ID: LR-Sober.Counsel
SUBJECT: Negotiations

Ahoy,

yesterday I got informed by one of our Cardmine convoys, that you're interested in opening negotiations for a bussiness arrangement between us. Of course the Liberty Rogues are always being keen on doing business in order to deliver the cheapest and most qualitative "Orange Dream" the maltese nation has to offer.

Is it true that the orange of the Contari Lance is far better than the ordinary cardamine we get from Malta? You got my attention now - tell me more about your possible proposal.

With greedy regards,

[Image: YAeEJzo.png]

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ Breaking Transmission ♦ ♥ ♣ ♠

[Image: ElivEmF.png]

My sincerest apologies for the delay, signore. I hope it has affected your opinion too negatively. If it has however, I'm sure you're about to be swayed back towards the positive.

You stated that you're concerned in dealing Cardamine that is both cheap and of high quality. I'm afraid we can only offer you the latter. Contari Cardamine comes at a significant mark up when compared to the orange most people purchase. It's worth it, however, if you'd prefer not to have your drugs laced with orange zest and other impurities.

I do not prefer to deal in boasts, however. Should you wish, samples can be provided for you and your men. If you're convinced that you'd like to deal in our Cardamine at that point, we'll provide you a small subsidy of 20,000,000 Sirius Credits to help you keep your prices low for your customers while you begin the switch to a higher quality product. Once that subsidy runs out, you'd be able to increase your prices significantly, and you'll find your wallets much thicker.
[Image: nuiVxMP.png]