Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF, BPA. CC: Bretonian Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission from King's Cross, New London system
19. 05. 820 A.S.
[Image: wLz7B.png]
To: BAF, BPA. CC: Bretonian Government
Priority: High.
Topic: Extreme misuse of Bretonian military hardware.

Message Notes:
Good evening to you all!

Today, Bowex staff have found themselves appalled at the extreme indiscretion by which military hardware appears to have been dispensed. While mustering for a convoy at King's Cross, we were approached by a Gateway employee by name of Susan Forder. She proceeded to loiter and generally attempt intimidation, having previously bothered one of our staff in a similar manner.

What concerns us, is the fact she was piloting a Challenger class bomber, which she then used to perpetrate several major crimes by killing the trade lane rings in advance of our transports. Given that the Gateway ship was in clear and unashamed violation of section 4.10 of the Bretonian laws, we were forced to contract a wing of Judges to chase the pilot away.

Bowex demands immediate action be taken in order to cease this ridiculous harassment, and the pilot be stripped of the Challenger they so very obviously can't be trusted with.

1 -- 2 -- 3

Andrew Peterson
Trade Combine Manager
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
From BPA CCD Inspector Honey:

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention, I will pass it on to my superiors. It is not my department, but as far as I know, gateway has no permission for that ship, and if what you say is true, they have broken several laws.

Further, I did some investigating of my own, and the Bowex story appears to check out:

[Image: 33bmsd3.jpg]
...Incoming Transmission...

Source ID: Admiral Mike Havering
Source Location: Battleship Ark Royal
Encryption: Medium
Priority: low

[Image: 28lyrt5.jpg]

Thank you for bringing this information forward to us.

We'll be looking into this.

Signed: Mike Havering

...Transmission lost...