Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To RHA: Encryption - Medium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Connecting***
***Boosting signal 50%***
***Connected***
***Encrypting***

Greetings, I am Mr Fred Bloggs.
I am contacting you on behalf of The Zoners Republic of Freeport 101.

I am sure that you remember some time ago we came to an agreement to give supplies to Diament station.

As I understand Docking permission was given to one ship in particular and not to all ships with our faction tag: ~TZR~ .
This communication is to ask that you give docking Permission to all:
~TZR~
tagged vessels so that we may send supplies to yourselves more easily, so please can you do so, I will leave this channel open so that we can verify when this has been done.

Thank you for your time
-Bloggs
Quote:***Connected***
Message to: Fred Bloggs, Freeport 101
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Hans Gluckner, RHA Intel&Comms

Guten tag, Herr Bloggs.

We greatly appreciate your offer of assistance, however Diamant Station has been recently stripped for parts by the movement due to decrease in the demand for uncut diamonds from our contacts. We may be planning to settle another station in the fields in the future, but at the present moment we are not operating any mining bases any more.

Perhaps we can help each other in a different way until then? Our mining ships are still operational, and the Red Hessian movement is always open to suggestions.

Transmission ended.