Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [ZA]Lee.Bergrat CC:The Corsair Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
__--= Incoming transmission =--__
__--= From: Sandrio =--__
__--= Location: unknown =--__

Hola Lee Bergrat,

I gave you 24 hours to prove me the evidence you had that i was shooting some dreadnought. I know for a FACT this is not true, we did assist you ZA fella's even. But you decide to treaten me and my amigo's afterwards? You are aware the Phoenix and Order where also there. I might rethink my life and see if honesty might be a better sollution for you then the lying fella you seem to be. Now I want WITHIN 24 hours, that proof you accused me and my amigos for! Do not worry after these 24 hours I shall take different measures and you will see what happens to you when we eat you alive.

__--= Ending Transmission =--__
[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: Lee Bergrat
TARGET ID: Beats me
SUBJECT: Unheard of.
ENCRYPTION: Open
PRIORITY: None

Alright *chuckle*

A leads to b to c and then d where your little friend "assesino spotted aiding them with the attack in 74.
Strange don't you think? It must be hades from the ancient earth mythology.
Don't bother responding, I've shut this comm.

>Transmission terminated>
>>Incoming transmission
>>Encryption: low
>>From: Fausto, captain of a "Praefect" cruiser classed ship
>>Location: Planet Crete

*As Fausto enjoys his drink, a friend of his just arrived and whispers something to him*
*It seems that the news shocks and impresses him at the same time*

"Well.. as I can see, at the end he still dared to say it. They love to play the "I'm the tough guy" role. *he sighs* So be it. But hey.. you know, my friend.. some only can be convinced by acts. And not with words. Please, take a seat, amigo. Tell me more."

*Fausto orders Sandrio a drink too. While they're emptying their glasses, they share their stories and experiences about this deviant group called the "Zoners Alliance" *

"Si..si. Unfortunately, I have to agree.. They are totally different from the rest of the zoners, I don't even know how can the others tolerate them in their homes.
Aggression. Threatening. Lies. Accusaitons. All based on assumptions and rumors that noone else heard about but they."- he sighs.

*As they're speaking, the morale is getting serious in the bar. More and more captains joining and sharing their thoughts about this group*

"In that case, we must show them how wrong and lost they are. Even if it would...result the opening of the old wounds.."

"Also! It'd be even better if we'd ask around the rest of the zoners, too. Let's ask their opinion about their so called "amigos" turning their home into a battlefield? Forcing them to make their hands dirty by the ZA's blood-soaked skirmish."

*Everybody agrees. Some say that even the Order would be interested in this too in order to stop / prevent this event. So the balance would be at it's place.*

"Anyway. Meanwhile the negotiations are in progress, we still need to do something with these gringos. Let's show them that we're not made from that kind who they should mess with. Let them know that they shouldn't wait for a warm welcome. Let them know, that even when they are just closing to our home, they should expect us." - he raises his glass into the air

*So everybody does with shouting some incentive words*
*Later on as the bar is closing, the crowd scatters all across the stars, spreading the story about the event what's about to come.*