Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Owners of Pennsylvania-Police-Department, From: [LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Ensign Hudson Ravis
TARGET ID: Owners of Pennsylvania-Police-Department
SUBJECT: Unregistered Base
ENCRYPTION: None
PRIORITY: High

Greetings, base owner,

Your base has been sighted in orbit of Planet Erie, Pennsylvania, and is unregistered. We wish for the owners of this base to please read the Base Licensing section of the Laws of Liberty, which can be found here.

Thank you.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
*** TRANSMISSION OPENED****

To: Ensign Hudson Ravis
CC: Vessel codename -=Police=-
COMM ID: Primary Department Officer Andy Kingman
SUBJECT: Unregistered Base
ENCRYPTION: None
PRIORITY: Low

Hello there Ensign,

This is Officer Andy Kingman of the Primary Liberty Police Department. I have gotten a hold of the owner of the base, a one who is codenamed -=Police=- and have informed him of the Registration Laws of Liberty. He seems to be the Chief of the newly created Pennsylvania Police Department, a small system independent department under the LPI jurisdiction. He should be hailing this frequency shortly.

Kingman out

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***
COMM ID: PPD-George-Bush
TARGET ID: Ensign Hudson Ravis
SUBJECT: Pennsylvania-Police-Department
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: High

Salutations,

I am Commander Bush.

I am hoping for the privilege to run a tight outfitted staff and station using the Liberty Police Badge to my fullest Honor. I will be asking for the approval of Pennsylvania Police Department as our headquarters under the strict supervision of Liberty Navy and Liberty Police Dept. The station will forever be a Safe Haven for Civilians just learning new trade's, and of course new recruitment options for our First Time Flyer's.

Would you please consider me for active duty in working for a better tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Senior Commander George S Bush PPD