Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Battle of Borkum Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: GSYfAxZ.jpg?1]
Testing...testing...one..two..fire....

Ah yes we Vons have attacked once again....but we will be victorius...

*whisper*

Yes we will have Victory against those who would stop us from our goals

*whisper- list of goals for today where is it?? ok thanks number two*

Yes our goal was to destroy the Borkum Station near Mainz

*whisper- who's base was it??*

We want one hundred million credits from ALG to stop our sensless, unprovoked and failing attacks on your base....

*whisper- get the photo on the display screen number 4*

[Image: W3Rt9ui.jpg?1]

Yes we alongside the [HW] were defeated several times by Naval forces but we will be victorius, HA HA HA (yes evil laugh)

*Whisper*

Be afraid all who stand against us....that means you and you over there and you who are reading this..we will be Victorius yes i said Victorius Ha Ha Ha...Ha ha..ha

****End of Transmission****
Dam Man
You ALG guys were so lucky the Rhinland military turned up.
I was just passing by in my liner hauling goods.
I saw a load of read contacts on senors and quickly engaged my cloaking system.
While passing by the Borkum station it seemed to be on fire.
And according to my sensor readings the base was just about to explode...
I was getting reading of hull integrity of just about 8%...
If you ask me I'd pay them off guys.
What with all them HW Hessian battleships I counted 5 and there were also 5 Von cruisers
They were really pounding the dam place real smacking good...
This is just my opinion but you bet your bottom dollar there gonna have another go at it at some point.
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruck2_zps33339020.png]

Just a friendly reminder here: Borkum station is not affiliated with ALG Waste Disposal as identified by the callsign [ALG].
I myself passed by as the station was under siege.

In short, it is none of ALG's concern.

- Lena out
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zps46c4063f.png]
Testing...testing...one..fire all guns and torpedo's.three....

You Zoners are on our list, hahaha pay us one hundred million or bad things will happen!

*whisper*

ALG you lie, like a cheap Kusari watch...we saw an ALG freighter dock with Basic Alloy!!!!!

*whisper*

Yes you tried to confuse our intelligence officer Captain Thick-O but we will not be dissuaded from our goal by tricks and lovely presents...oh thanks for the flowers and chocolates......yes we will continue!

*whisper- who's base was it then??*

We want one hundred million credits from whoever owns that station to stop our attacks on your base....if not then by the power invested in me by the Temple of the Revenant we will crush you!!!

Yes and for our friends from [HW] we look forward to working with you in the future, HA HA HA (yes evil laugh)

*Whisper*

Yes as that Zoner said 8% base armour left, next time hahaha there will be nothing left! We will be victorius!!!

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
CC: Markus Schweiner
Callsign: Herr.Schweiner, MND officer
Ok, what do we have here. If you're trying to mess the lawful installation, it comes with a penalty of your forces. If I see you attacking, I'll immediately call my fellow Kanzler's forces to put you down. Make sure this won't ever happen again, mein herr?

Markus Schweiner out.

==TRANSMISSION OFFLINE==
>>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<<

[Image: iNzgTqdV6uGmE.jpg]
Comm ID: Tal Ravis, HTS| Co-Founder
Encryption: None
Priority: Medium
Hello all who read this,

In case you don't know, Haven Tactical Security is still looking for some work while we're sorting things out here in Bretonia.

Either side is good for us, as long as it pays good.

See you all soon.

Tal out.

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION: Low:::

Von-whomever,

Let us review exactly what you've accomplished today.

You have expended hundreds of millions of credits in repeated, fruitless assaults against Borkum Station.

You have thrown away the lives of hundreds of Hessian crew-members, many of whom were entirely unaware that their commanders literally put zero forethought into their survival. Bundschuh cleanup freighters are still combing the wreckage and attempting to rescue survivors in barely-pressurized chunks of debris as we speak.

You have displayed a complete lack of coherence, tact, and planning in your constant raids, attacking Borkum Station, which is crewed and staffed entirely by non-combatatants; by employees of ALG, who had nothing to do with the events the [HW] vessels referenced.

The final nail in this rotting coffin? You have spent nearly a billion credits in one day attempting to fruitlessly destroy what is essentially a spaceborne scrapyard.

The dozens of capital vessels you have so carelessly flung away could have been used for literally anything more productive, whether in Rheinland, or in the Omega War. Several surviving crewmembers that I have met wtih personally (and tended to medically; dozens are in our sickbays) are similarly branding these decisions of yours to be pure lunacy.

Should you choose to carry out these attacks, you will have to do so without basing yourself from any Bundschuh-held strongholds. You are forbidden from both assaulting Borkum Station and attempting to receive maintenance and repair from Bundschuh stations.

I do not expect any of my statements to be taken seriously, on second thought.

- Transmission End -
Testing...testing...one..stop that crying...three....

Hmm to your claims of recovering Von crew members, we know that this never occured as all warriors are implanted with capsules designed to explode should the warrior be captured, haha ha!

As for wasting billions, our funds are limitless...our people strong but weak minded, they will follow us to the end..hahaha

*whisper*

So the Hessians you recovered must be from the [HW] ships, that were destroyed.

*whisper*

As for the station you describe we dont know what your talking about......!

*whisper- no one knows its there fools*

We want one hundred million credits from Haven Tactical Security and in return we will allow you to assist us!!!

Yes and for our friends from Kanzler's forces we look forward to beating you with a big stick in the future, HA HA HA (yes evil laugh)

*Whisper*

Yes, We will be victorius, yes i said victorius... Bless the Temple of the Revenant and the Empire!!!

- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION: Low:::

Von-whomever,

Pardon me, or did you just blatantly inform the Red Hessian Army, and by extension Rheinland, that your vessels are crewed by brainwashed slaves implanted with explosives?

I do not know who you are or where your fleet is coming from, but it is becoming slowly more obvious to me that you are merely masquerading as Hessians. To my knowledge no branch of their forces operates under such draconian and inhumane guidelines.

You have not displayed any kind of coherent goal save causing as much wanton butchery and bloodshed as you are able; such barbaric individuals seldom last long.

I also note your slip-up of a "Temple" and an "Empire". The Hessian movement to my knowledge has never termed itself an "Empire", nor has it been a strongly theological movement. I am vaguely curious as to whether it hints at some other allegience, or whether you are in the final terminal stages of Cardamine withdrawal.

- Transmission End -
[Image: lwb_transbar_albrecht.png]

Hallo Herrs Von. This if Apfel here. I was just checking the neuralnet news and I came across this information. I suppose it is good to destroy ALG, they cause all sorts of problems, ja?

You sound a bit suspicious though, with those mentions of the Revenant. You aren't associated with those killers are you? Because that seems potentially bad and very un-Hessian-like, ja? Especially if you are letting your crew die.

If you are spending so much attacking it und have extra money, perhaps you could send some to the LWB so I can build a space orchard? As Hessians, clearly you would do that, ja?
Pages: 1 2