Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Vons CC: The [HW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=====INCOMING TRANSMISSION=====

[Image: juan1p.png]
**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: EXTREMELY HIGH.
SOURCE: Frankfurt.
Submitter: Captain Juan Coronel, Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Recipient: The Hessian group known as Vons and the [HW] Fleet

Subject: Siege of Borkum Station

To the leaders of the Vons,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Captain Juan Coronel of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. I am here to contact you on behalf of the Coalition High Command to lend our arm in helping your siege of the Rheinland installation known as Borkum Station located in the Frankfurt system. As you may know, we do not attack or harm civilians. Thus, our forces have been ignoring the base for the past few days due to rumors of the station being affiliated by ALG. However, we have come to the conclusion that the base is also a staging ground for Rheinwehr Military forces. As such, we will commit forces to aid you and any Hessians involved in destroying hostiles defending the Base, as it will serve both our interests. Colonel Artyom Novakov has dispatched a fighter and bomber wing to the Frankfurt system.

However, my comrades, know that since we do not pirate, harm, or attack non-military targets, we will refuse to aid your forces if you pirate, shoot at, or demand credits from any civilians near the area that are not aiding the enemy. Since the Base is owned by the ALG, we will not directly fire at it. If any non-combat vessel fires at our forces, however, they will be considered an enemy of the Revolution.

Secondly, there will be a state of order when we assist you in attacking the base. I have heard some things about your group's.... mental states..., however if everyone keeps their composure both mentally and physically, then we shall have no problem. You do what you need to do, and we will do what we need to do. What you do when Coalition forces are not around is not our business. Remember comrades, we are only here to assist in taking down a vehicle of the Rheinland oppression.

If you agree to our Rules of Engagement, then we shall see each other at the battlefield.

Captain Juan Coronel signing off.

=====TERMINATING TRANSMISSION=====
[Image: GSYfAxZ.jpg?1]
Testing...testing...one..two..tickle under the chin with a torpedo....

Ah yes we Vons seek allies but we dont pirate...this word discusts us

*whisper- yuck... pirate... spit...spit*

Yes we ask many people(thats everyone) for funds to help fight everyone, but we dont pirate...pirates are thieves and liars...we seek redemption with the Empire and will pay homage at the Temple of the Revenant for our worthiness

*whisper- so do we know their goals for this alliance?? ok thanks number two ill ask*

By allying yourselves with us for military reasons we see no issue, what are your goals for the future????

*whisper- hmm get the peanut butter sandwiches out*

We want also information on your enemies, your bases and where you reside in Sirius

*whisper- yes i agree number 4 we need pictures*

Yes we need pictures of these things as we need proof of who you are and yes we will be victorius, HA HA HA (yes evil laugh)

*Whisper*

We will watch for your ships and pay heed to their actions, as my mama said put your money where your mouth is and yes,
We will be Victorius yes i said Victorius Ha Ha Ha...Ha ha..ha

****End of Transmission****

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: EXTREMELY HIGH.
SOURCE: Frankfurt system.
Recipient: The Vons and the [HW]

Subject: Siege of Borkum Station

Well it seems that you have misunderstood my transmission. This is not a request for an alliance, but an offer of assistance. You are Red Hessians, am I correct? Therefore, we already are in a Alliance with all of the Red Hessian Nation. As far as who we are, our goals, our enemies, and where we reside can all be found in our F.O.R.U.M. Database that is available for you to access. Or, alternatively, you could contact the RHA. Of course, information of our bases, photos, and details of our home system can not be provided to you for reasons that I am sure you will understand.

SCRA ships are already headed to the sector, there is no doubt that we will join you in battle soon enough.

**Receiving**
**Decrypting**
**Opening message**
ENCRYPTION: Medium.
SOURCE: Omega 52 system.
Recipient: The Insane Bloodthirsty fools known as the VONS

Subject: Are you DAFT?!

Due to Obvious RoE violations, as well as firing on Coalition ships, we hereby terminate any and all communications with you. You have made a grave mistake my friend, consider yourselves lucky if our General decides not to give a Kill on Sight order on your Group.

[Image: GSYfAxZ.jpg?1]
Testing...testing...one..two..shoot everyone....

Ah yes we fired on your ships as they disrupted us to allow you to fight along side GMG pilots in Sig-17 hahaha

*whisper- backstabbers i agree number 4*

Yes we ask many people(thats everyone) for funds to help fight everyone, you have proven your ilk by this betrayel and so we care less for your support as we did before hahaha

*whisper*

Yes we wonder what are your alliances with GMG????

*whisper- hmm yes all of them will suffer for this insult number 6*

Ah yes and also when we saw your ships they were Red...yes red so you are not our allies!!!

*whisper*

HA HA HA (yes evil laugh)

We will be Victorius yes i said Victorius Ha Ha Ha...Ha ha..ha

****End of Transmission****
[Transmission Begins]

To: The Vons
Priority: HIGH

[Image: ZHIa7vH.jpg]
[Message Begins]

We were hesitant to work with your group at first. Now our feelings of hesitation are well justified. Firing on my personal vessel as I tried to resolve a disrupt between you and the Gas Miners Guild, an organization which helps fuel the very same ships you used against them, is not winning you any points.

I am hard pressed to imagine any future dealings with your group. Rest assured there will be consequences for your actions here today, whether they be direct or indirect.

Any further hostilities against the Sirius Coalition will only worsen your situation. Consider yourselves extremely lucky that we have decided not to actively hunt you at this time.

That is all.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]