Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee | From: The Sirius Coalition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Transmission Begins]

To: Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Priority: HIGH

[Image: ZHIa7vH.jpg]
[Message Begins]

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Colonel Joseph Garcia of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army. I have taken it upon myself to contact you in the hopes that relations between our two groups can be established.

We have always found our goals compatible with the Bundschuh, however, we have neglected to cultivate any real relationship with one of your groups until now.

I know that this is sudden and unexpected but it is my hope that you will be open to the idea of expanding our relationship.

In the interest of developing relations, I invite you to voice any concerns you may have with the Sirius Coalition. I know that there is sometimes misinformation sown about our group which often leads to unfortunate misunderstandings.

We are eager to hear from you soon.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::

:::ENCRPYTION: HIGH:::

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Colonel Garcia,

A profound pleasure to hear from and be noticed by the SCRA itself. We thank you for the opportunity to voice the admittedly little that the VWA knows about the operations of the Coalition before furthering relations.

My background information about your movement is summarized as this much, to me: A Movement to overthrow the four Sirian Houses and create a Communistic Sirian system in their place.

Your goal, although lofty and not precisely what the Bundschuh in general focus upon, is admirable enough for its concern for human rights, so rare amongst the "legitimate" regimes in such Houses as Rheinland.

We do however have a number of concerns that depend on certain "what-ifs"; they will be presented as politely and hypothetically as possible,
  • Which eminent faction does the SCRA believe should reinstate power in Rheinland should the Bundesrepublik fall?
  • Does the SCRA understand that should the end come to the Bundesrepublik (which both our respective groups want), the majority of Rheinlanders may not favor absorption into the Coalition's sphere of influence?
  • Furthermore, does the SCRA understand that a true system of Communism may not be what is desired even by rebelling Rheinlanders? As an example, the Bundschuh and by extension the VWA differ greatly in their composing members' political inclinations, united mainly by a shared belief that the present regieme must be overthrown.

In any event, the VWA would be very willing to work with your forces in Rheinland to strike against especially oppressive Rheinswehr or Buro targets; furthermore, we would welcome any aid against Hispanian incursions at any opportunity.

I am interested in furthering this relationship and seeing where it leads, however.

- Transmission End -
[Transmission Begins]

To: Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Priority: MEDIUM

[Image: ZHIa7vH.jpg]
[Message Begins]

It is an absolute pleasure that you are willing to further relations with the Sirius Coalition. As for your concerns, allow me to address them.

It is no secret that the Red Hessians and other revolutionary groups within Rheinland often act as nothing more than pirates with an ideal. While I'm sure that they consider themselves effective, the truth is none of them would be suited to actually governing Rheinland when the current government is overthrown. It is our belief that the only faction truly capable of governing, without the taint of corruption and a thirst for violence is the Bundschuh.

We understand that the people may not want to become a part of the Sirius Coalition or want a Communist government. While we believe that Communism, if it is done right, is the best form of government, we also do not want to force ourselves upon the people. As such, when the Federal Republic falls we will support the Bundschuh in governing Rheinland.

It is our hope that in time the people will eventually come to accept the Sirius Coalition into their lives. At the end of the day however, so long as the glorious goals of equality and freedom from greed and corruption are attained, it is simply a matter of details over who actually governs.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]
[Transmission Terminates]
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Colonel Garcia,

In the hypothetical-yet-distant circumstance that the Bundesrepublik were to fall, we would welcome the aid of the Coalition as a friendly entity with which to facilitate trade and the like. I thank you for recognizing a quality that sets us most apart from such groups as the Hessians and Unioners; the commitment that the larger portion of the Bundschuh have to truly practicing what we preach.

I extend the invitation to your leaders to meet with myself and the Kommandants of the VWA at Eltmann Outposts, in the Munich System, at a time of your choosing and convenience. We may dicuss detailed future co-operative goals there.

- Transmission End -