Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Have you got a base that needs supplying, Gateway| can help you!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have a base thats eating up resources faster than you can supply em?
Wouldnt it be nice if you had a base that runs itself leaving you with time to make real money hauling what counts, Ores etc.

Well we can take care of all the basic supplies your base needs so it will run itself.
No base is too big no commodity to far for us to get it too you, whatever you need Gateway can supply and we are cheap too infact we charge one third the price Bowex would on supplying your base and we can do it in half the time.

So whatever you need for your base, drop us a message below and we'll see about drumming up a contract for you.
Resending...........
Greetings! I am the leader of the Hermits. As for now we are low on people to supply the base. Now I am interested in your serves. We are Zoners and nothing more. Now how much are you lets say per week? We will be waiting for your reply.
Hermits out
I am afraid sir we will first need a little more info about the base you want supplied! Where it is located? What class is it? What items do you require weekly shipments of?

Answers to these questions will help us ascertain the best price for you.

Good Day, Bruno Gehard - Executive Officer
Resending...........
I thank you for you quick reply. It seems out of the blue the TAZ have offered their support. So I am sorry for the but it seems for now I don't need any more help doing my base. I sorry for or if I got your hopes up. I feel terrible for this bad timing. If you need a favor or anything just call I am sorry for this bad timing.
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: Bruno Gehard [Gateway Shipping Inc]
Subject: Contract offer
Encrypted: None
Priority: High

[Image: dl005.jpg]

Greetings Mr. Bruno Gehard,

I received recently your advertisement and Liberty Trade Shipping is interested by your services. We are a small Interpace corporation and our headquarter is located in Honshu System, at 10k from Planet Honshu. The name of our headquarter is Muroto Trade Center. I think Gateway Shipping Inc is not prohibited in Kusari space but I really don't know if your services include delivery of others commodities than basic goods. Anyway, I saw that you specify something like "whatever you need", so...
To be more concise, we want to construct some defense modules for our station, as response to threats from that area and we will need about 20.000 units of munitions. We are willing to pay 3000 SC/unit. If I'm not wrong, the highest price in Sirius is 3,101 SC/unit, right ? But... in return, you can buy from our station isotope of Helium gas, known as He3, at the same price: 3000 SC/unit, brought from some indie miners. If you are interested to deliver us these commodities, let us to know and we will establish the necessary details.
By the way... if the delivery will be done successfully, you will receive a new contract for another 20.000 units of munitions and also for other goods that we need. So... this can become a be a long cooperation.
We expect for a response from you!

Best regards,
David Leroy
Liberty Trade Shipping

::: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :::
[Image: pxaEoHA.jpg?1]

< Freeport-Sigma Shipping Request >

[Image: UVwkyfi.jpg?1]

Thankyou for meeting me at the Freeport, i hope the meal and drinks were to your liking.

I look forward to our future trading partnership.

Regards

Tri Udent
Administrator of Freeport Sigma
To: LTS shipping - David Leroy
Gateway Shipping Executive - Bruno Gehard

I thankyou David for your reply to our ad, and you are right in this age of piracy the need for security is never more important and Gateway Shipping can help you achieve your goals.

However your deal does not leave much in the way of incentives for us, we most certainly are able to operate within Kusari Space but as a result of the War with Gallia. We are hostile with most Gallic Lawful entities, and going by current market data. It would seem the only place where we could purchase these munitions for you is on a Council Base at $3101 a unit.

If we buy these munitions at this price and then supply them to you at $3k a pop that would leave us short on cash when the whole point is to reap a profit making the venture worth while.

Your offer of Helium 3 at $3k a pop in return for us supplying you munitions also does not leave much incentive as we will then have to haul that material in order to make any profit from it.

Because remember we have to haul Munitions to you and then Haul the ore back, some payment for our efforts is also required.

Selling Munitions on your base for $3k each and then buying helium 3 at $3K each also means you are getting the munitions for free without any extra payment to Gateway for Labour. Ships are expensive to insure and run you know.

I propose therefore a counter offer for us to supply you with Munitions: at $6500 / unit this would cover the cost of purchasing the munitions from the council and and pay a little profit towards our pilots for doing the job!

How does that sound?

Bruno Gehard - Executive Officer
To: Tri udent - Freeport Sigma Admin
Gateway Shipping Executive - Bruno Gehard

Thankyou very much for the kind hospitality I was shown while on your freeport, your Trade Contract has been put forward to the Executive Division and you can expect a reply shortly, Once details have been reviewed.

Bruno Gehard - Executive Officer
Pages: 1 2