Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: David Dvir's Logbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>May, 22 - 819 A.S

[Image: 77653064.png]

Captain falcon ordered me to get some intelligence from the outer edge-worlds, perhaps even make contact with the "CommonWealth" group but all attempts have been failed, I have been witnessing a strong gallic presence in the taus but so far I haven't seen any hostility towards me, unlike what we've heard about them. I will visit some people in the bar, perhaps get some valuable information that can help us and make have a shot of creating more ties with other groups in the area, that's one coctail party that I don't need to suck up to.
My next flight is scheduled to be in 4 hours from now, I should begin at once.

*Door opens* He enters the bar..
>May, 23 819 A.S

Central command ordered me to scout the sigmas, the word is that the junkers have built a new installation inside the sigma-13 nebula. I'm not sure if the Gas miner Guild is aware of that but Command thinks its important for us to know the whereabouts of this mysterious station. I have set-up long-range sensors to look for engine trail signs and the spyglass scanners for long range recon.
After 30 minutes, I have found the base and sent an encrypted transmission to the Zoner Alliance Comm Station.

[Image: screen9dc.png] [Image: screen10d.png]
>May, 23 819 A.S, 16:47-23:30

Following my last assignment I was sent to make contact with the liberty rogues, so I went through the tau's all the way through Cassini&Yukon and had a little break at the freeport. I found several pirates within the area but they looked friendly enough so I have ignored them. I have left a local comm network if any rogue pilot ever passes here, he would know who to contact.
[Image: screen11dc.png][Image: screen12o.png]
>May, 24 819 A.S

While at Freeport-14, I have recieved the alpha codes via p.m comms through the command central, as I was recently apointed as the head of the millitary I have implemented a few ideas about planet Tirane. Deep analysis confirms that the gas giant is not completely covered with gas but it actually has solid compositions in certain areas. Planetry defense platforms will be constructed after the approval of the cabinet and will be deployed during the next 3 months.

Data recieved from the Voyager-40 Satelite.
[Image: planetarysurveyfinal.jpg]
>May, 25 819 A.S

As predicted the machine world is yet again under pressure by the order to stop its construction of the "Consensus Command Unit" at Gammu's orbit. *Whisper* Lee, I hate those order guys they think they rule everything/everyone!
The alliance had its faults with this orginization in the past, but because of their ego and prejudice towards the alliance, we do not hold any communication with them and if things go this way, we never will. I went to the Kappa sector, where I met this AI vessel, codename " D'iatraAlpha " - According to this unit, The machine world is "upset" as for not having the full freedom to develop themselves or their units because of a "potential risk to society", but I must ask, Would we tolerate an institution where people of a certain colour were treated that way, where their word was worth half that of somebody of another colour? Not a chance. So why the double standards when it comes to the machines, why do we collude with the poisonous idea that machines are somehow inferior and incapable of self-determination? Because that is what we're doing in 819 A.S Sirius, thanks to The Order.

[Image: rmiy3fx.png]
>June, 4, 819 A.S

Since my last transmission i've been sending encrypted transmissions to the alliance headquartes regarding a new breakthrough in nomad technologies, I've been scouting the surrounding areas looking for the mysterious "super-hybrid" ship, rumored to be responsible for the ancient solar system's destruction. I've stumbled acorss this mysterious vessel not far away from the Cardamine people, I showed no hostile intentions I even turned off the fire controles just to get a bit closer to it and examine it. Other than its mysterious yet known weapon systems I haven't picked up anything out of the ordinary, no signs of this mysterious "star-killer" element have been found. I will keep a close orbit in the nearby gas giant, rendering my ship invisible due to the planet's magnetic forces, I'll be waiting for some other research vessels to arrive until then, I'll just sit here and drink coffe and watch an episode of CSI-Sirius while Im at it.
[Image: screen32p.png]
Two days have passed and so far no word from command, as this was unusual I decided to disband the research and head towards home, rumors have surfaced that my brother Lee was responsible for a lot trouble, rendering the order as enemies of the people. Not later that day I have ordered the fleet to stand down and alliance strategic forces to return to 74 for assessment. Upon my arrival to the cabinet I have vetoed for negotiations to take place and immediately contacted Admiral Golanski to follow suit.
>June,7, 819 A.S

Broadcasting to the people of Omicron-74

*He turns the microphone on"

You can try and read my words off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
'Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'ma do something, I do it, I don't give a damn what you think

I'm doin' this for me, so damn the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up if it thinks it's stopping me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtably
And all those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony

No if, ands, or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he
From "Infinite" down to that last "Relapse"
He's still thinking' whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he drops his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like the ancient Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth, he's got
The urge to pull his hand from the dirt and damn the whole universe

I'm not afraid
To take a stand
Everybody
Come take my hand

We'll walk this route together through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin' you know that you're not alone
"Holla" if you feel like you've been down the same road

Okay, quit playin' with the scissors and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in a rhythm for you to know it's my song
You said you was the king, you lied through your teeth
For that screw your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped

And to the people, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last "Relapse" , was "eh"
Perhaps I ran the max and since hit the ground

Relax, I ain't goin' back to that now
All I'm tryin' to say is get back, click clack, pow
'Cause I ain't playin' around, it's the game called circlin'
I don't know how, I'm way too rough to back down

But I think I'm still tryin' to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out, but I guess I didn't
This black cloud still follows me around
But it's time to exorcise these demons, these idiots are doing jumping-jacks now

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
Everybody, everybody
Come take my hand, come take my hand

Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage

I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Tryin' to put my life back together right now
It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, believe me you
I've been through the ringer, but take it through little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers
And drop dead, no more beef flingers
No more drama, from now on I promise to only focus
On handlin' my responsibilities as a husband and leader
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my wife
And raise it, you couldn't lift a single shingle on it
'Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the bar
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquour counter up
'Cause I'm raisin' the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazin' at stars I feel amazing

And I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
Everybody, everybody
Come take my hand, come take my hand

Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road"
>June, 21, 819 A.S

Two weeks have passed and the conflict in 74 is still alive and kicking, I have been in contact with many of the guilds involved but not one of them wants a peaceful solution, I took mesaures to ensure that whatever happens in the system will not impact me or my buisness and till this day I have not missed a thing. Some would argue that my personal involvement in this conflict is only making things worse, but I dont think so, I think I actively encourage others to stand up and fight this none-sense, hell breaks loose as every other zoner I am fully commited to stop anyone that dares to seize control over the system.
Pages: 1 2