Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gateway Shipping General Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This Thread is for questions,comments,and other general information about Gateway Shipping.
Hey,

Good to see someone attempt to pick up Gateway, IMG, Gateway & ALG can benefit from a strong, active relation.

However, looking in the links provided in your signature I can't really find a faction information page (write-up), atleast, not something containing other information usually required if you're planning to apply for official status.

Here's a link containing what you should have if you should apply for official status.

If you already have that information, could you point me to the correct link? Thanks.
(05-22-2013, 12:05 PM)Tyler Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Good to see someone attempt to pick up Gateway, IMG, Gateway & ALG can benefit from a strong, active relation.

However, looking in the links provided in your signature I can't really find a faction information page (write-up), atleast, not something containing other information usually required if you're planning to apply for official status.

Here's a link containing what you should have if you should apply for official status.

If you already have that information, could you point me to the correct link? Thanks.
That's because we are in the process of renovating our information system,and those links are obsolete.they will be updated later.
the info you want has not been consolidated yet.
links updated
(05-22-2013, 09:11 PM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]links updated

Ok i i have a question, I know your faction has a lot of traders but do you have a section for ore traders?

Because i happen to be an ore trader flying a mastadon but when there is no one on i'm a regular trader.

So as my question goes again do you have a section for haulers and ore traders?
We do trade ores yes, we trade most things that will make us a profit. Ores are a real money spinner and we have IMG Suppliers where we get it from. So its a sweet deal all round
(05-24-2013, 06:18 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]We do trade ores yes, we trade most things that will make us a profit. Ores are a real money spinner and we have IMG Suppliers where we get it from. So its a sweet deal all round

This is quite nice then, I will put an appilcation in to join, Plus i'm on very good terms with the |Patinum members they mine for me a lot.

So maybe when i join we can broker a mining contract with them?
(05-24-2013, 06:36 AM)LordIrado Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2013, 06:18 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]We do trade ores yes, we trade most things that will make us a profit. Ores are a real money spinner and we have IMG Suppliers where we get it from. So its a sweet deal all round

This is quite nice then, I will put an appilcation in to join, Plus i'm on very good terms with the |Patinum members they mine for me a lot.

Sounds good to me Employment Office Link in the siggy, as for the contracts we have been looking to expand into the platinum ore business so there could be some good contracts going there way.

Welcome aboard.

Black Widow
(05-24-2013, 07:01 AM)Gateway Shipping Inc Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2013, 06:36 AM)LordIrado Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds good to me Recruitment Channel Link in the siggy, as for the contracts we have been looking to expand into the platinum ore business so there could be some good contracts going there way.

Welcome aboard.

Black Widow

Ha ha Not yet waiting on my application to be aproved.

Will be nice to join a faction, By the way i put a thread on the marketplace for deliverance of certain items needed to contruct a base in alberta, We could set that place up as our Base there?

I am not very good with skype, Honestly i have almost no experiance using it but i'll try to find out how to use it.