Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission towards: TAZ HC - Open for particular people.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sentrytb.png]
:::Channel view-access relayed to:
  • The Colonial Republic HC - Roger Anders
  • Liberty Navy HC - Rachel Baker
  • Bretonia Armed Forces HC - Mike Havering
  • The Council HC - Aubert Giroux / Pierre LaFlamme
  • The Order HC - Michal Golanski / Enrico Davids
  • The Eglantine|FG - LeLouch D'Aramis
Greetings, fellow Discordians.

I'm not sure if we've formally met before, but you can call me Sentry. I'm an agent of the Colonial Intelligence Service and Director White has assigned me to take care of a few... upcoming matters.

Simply put, we, the Colonials, and a few other involved parties would like to hold a meeting between our representatives, but of course neutral ground is preferred - hence my request.

I'm yet uncertain which one to choose between Ravenhurst and Malaclypse, but most of the people i've spoken to suggested the Freeport. What we need is fairly simple and i'm sure you can arrange it, a medium-sized conference room - for about a dozen people - to be secured for our meeting, away from any prying eyes. The question is whether would you be willing to do this.

Of course - before you decide upon anything, if you wish to know more, feel free to ask.

Have a good evening! Sentry, over.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission - High Encryption*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Sentry

An interesting proposition sir! It piques the ole pineal. It would be good to meet you face to face and the TAZ would be pleased to host a small gathering on Malaclypse Freeport as you request, but we're intrigued about the Eglantine and LeLouch D'Aramis, most recent intelligence has a ship named Eglantine identified as an RNS affiliated vessel..... certainly not the most welcome in Baffin and I'm not sure her captain would want to come here at all.

Perhaps you could clear this confusion by replying through these encrypted comms, maybe I'm just getting my lines crossed? I'll have a chat with Doc if there is a reasonable explanation, and arrangements could be made.

Forgive my suspicion about this, but hopefully, given TAZ recent history with Gallia, you can understand our position.

Hail Eris!
MJR
Ambassador John Rackham,

I didn't expect anything less than careful moves from my fellow neighbors. Then again, let me take away this cloudy lack of information.

First of all, you should know this particular meeting has to do with two things, both of which you know and probably dislike: Nomads and Gallia.
I am not certain if you've heard of the Fallen Grace incident, but let's just say that the Eglantine is indeed a Gallic Valor under the command of LeLouch D'Aramis. The important thing is that he's a defector in the ranks of the Gallic Royal Navy and thus now an ally for all of us.
This will technically be a meeting between representatives of the following nations or groups - The Colonial Republic, Liberty, Bretonia, The Council, The Order - and D'Aramis. Still, given the nature of the topics we will discuss at the meeting, you must understand discretion is what we need most, hence it would be advised not to share this with anyone unless entirely needed.

If you deem it appropriate for us to have the meeting hosted on Malaclypse, i should mention that the meeting's date will be sometime next week - so haste is also required.
I'll be awaiting your reply on this.

Sentry, signing off.
:-:Re-transmitting last message:-:
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

:::C.I.S. #53-17 encryption protocols enabled <> Restricting view-access only to:

Ladies and gentlemen - as you've noticed... I've kept a quasi-open link to this transmission so that we may keep these arrangements as transparent as possible. Still - between you and I, I should note that if the TAZ are unable to provide us with a secure meeting location, the Colonial Republic still holds Sabah as available.

Then again... let's first see how this goes.

:::Resuming initial encryption protocols <> Resuming view-access to: TAZ HC
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission - High Encryption*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: Sentry

Well, given your explanation and after a couple of internal conversations, we reckon Mal's Freeport is suited well enough for a knees up... But keep your security tightly bunched where you can in Baffin and keep yer guns down please.

We'll lay on Coffee, Donuts, Booze and the Smokes...provided the Greyface insurance disclaimer is signed by all the House attendees.

Doc mentioned that he'll stick his head round the conference door at some point. All set for next week.

Hail Eris!
MJR
Ambassador,

I'm glad to hear our request was accepted. The rest of the involved parties have been notified and i'm sure we will all be arriving soon at Mal's. Still, regarding your few notes - as you may imagine, considering the people who might attend at this meeting, tension could rise, although we will do our best to keep it down...
Also, if Doc Holiday wishes to join us, i'm fairly certain it'll be no problem.

Until next time.

Sentry, out.