Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aurelie LaBrise to the Gallic Royal Navy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Incomming transmission*
To: Correspondant of the Gallic Royal Navy
Subject: Restoring lost nobility title

Mes salutations, Marine Royale Gauloise. I contact you because I believe you are the most qualified people to answer my request.

Centuries ago, my ancestor, the former Baron Timothe' LaBrise, lost his nobility title for his acts during the First Gallic War, during which he had dishonorably defected from the Royal Police to cause on chaos by forming an underground supply group for criminals and dissidents. But this is the past, and we grew and evolved since: as the last standing member of my family, I firmly believe that I would accurately represent my entire bloodline when I declare that today, my business is a proud partner of the Crown which lawfully promotes its interests while generating an incredible ammount of revenue, all while cooperating with the Corporations of the House of Gallia to maximize profits and the prosperity of the people.

This is why I am here before you, today, to offer you my family's deepest sorries for the treacherous acts of our ancestors and to potentially restore honor to our family by also restoring our nobility. There is very little time for me to try to do such, since, as you know, we live in times more dangerous than ever. To symbolize our honesty, my Family is ready to pay a reparation fine for any damage caused and offer a formal apology to the people of Gallia, among any other demands you may have.

Aurelie LaBrise, head of the LaBrise family
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Aurore Didier, secetary of Marechal Valence

Madame LaBrise,

we have received your request and upon further review of all files I have found in regards to your person and the LaBrise family, it appears that you are speaking the truth.
It also appears that your family has been aiding our forces in the past, by terminating specific targets in the crowns name. This is definitely something that speaks in your favor, however, it is out of my posibility to decide upon your request. Treachery is a crime that can not be forgiven easily.

I will forward this request as well as all necessary documents to the Marechal herself, expect to receive an answer in the near future.

-Didier

***Transmission Ended***
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Aurore Didier, secetary of Marechal Valence

Madame LaBrise,

Marechal Valence seems to be interested in hearing more about your person. You are to report to the Battleship La France as soon as possible to meet with her or the Colonel in command of the vessel, depending on her own availability.

I would strongly suggest you to refrain from wasting her time.

Good luck.
-Didier

***Transmission Ended***