Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Closed]Base Resource's needed?? I Will deliver.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahh Hello everyone I am a freelancing Trader, Due to the slowness of recruitment i will be playing this solo.

Now onto the main subject.

I have helped many people with delivery of different goods to there bases, I am willing to help with delivery of your bases goods too but only if we can come to some sort of aggrement nothing is free in this game.
I use the Mastadon so i can deliver in bulk.
I don't care what you need i'll most likely be able to get it.
If you are ingame and have questions and or need something My person is under the name of Solo|Popinx: Do not hesitate to contact me.

Tell me about you and your faction if you are with one.
What you need and where we can meet up to descuss business.
Where your base is located.

Comms close....
...Transmission ends...
So your a freelance trader who is finding recruitment slow eh?

Well we could use a few good traders to come under our ranks, so I cannot offer you a base to supply but I can offer you a job in Gateway Shipping!

We have contracts with a few bases also so I see we could put you to work right away.

If you be interested in joining Gateway Shipping please follow the appropriate Neural Net Link below to our company site.

Otherwise I wish you the best of Luck,

Bruno Gehard - Executive Officer OUT!
I might join but gonna have to wait until my question i put there gets answered. So maybe yes maybe no.