Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Permission and agreement. Only to Platinum|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Comms Open... .....Transmitting.....

Hello and Greetings Platinum| Faction,
I am captain Solo|FacePalm: I have a very good friend Named Gateway|-GSV-Popinx Who does frequent business with you and who helps me out, I don't want this to affect his relation with you in anyway but if you agree he has agreed to sponser this project and help fund it but if you say no he will back down immediately.
Now onto business....
I won't go into full details on an open channel but I am requesting permission to contruct a shall we say object in alberta.

Now you don't have to worry it is not a mining object, So it will not affect your base of operations in anyway.
It will be just a storage and haul object.

Now as i said i will not go into full details bit it would be helpful if you contact me.
...Comms Close... .....Transmission Ends.....
[Image: baadsviktop.png]

Greetings Captain of Solo|FacePalm

I must say you have me intrigued. We have indeed established some business with our mutual friend from Gateway| and if he is willing to sponsor your project then that sounds good. As you may or may not be aware, we are very busy with construction ourselves currently as we recently start work on a new station of ours in Alberta so can emphasise with the headache that the logistics involves.

So I would be happy to speak with you over whatever it is your planning. You should know that, especially as we have so few details at this stage, that we cannot guarantee that you'll have our approval. Even more so as we are still fairly unaware of who you are exactly, we know of the Gateway| pilot but no much of yourself.

With that we will still speak to you and I look forward to learning what this is about.
With best regards,

Oystein Baadsvik
President
Platinum Incorporated

[Image: baadsvikbtm.png]
***Connecting***
***Connected***

Name: Solomon J. Brig ***Transmitting***

[attachment=539]

Ah i'm sorry sir for the lack of information sir, I was worried about possible pirate attacks on Heaven's Bridge.
The base itself will mostly be a private Plat Ore contractor, So your business will not be hurt. However as it will be a Private Contractor it will not be open to everybody.
Now as i have seen you happen to need a constant supply of certain materials to your bases on a daily bases.

I would be happy to supply certain Materials at my base that your base's will need for a cheap price however i would like something in return.
As i supply you with these materials for a very cheap price i would like an exclusive price for me to buy Platinum Ore for cheaper.

Now i am open to Discussion and some sort of arangement for this deal,
I cannot give all the details until Permission from Liberty is given for the construction.

Thank you and have a generous day.
Solomon out.

***Disconnecting**
***Transmission Terminated***

[attachment=539]