Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From Hermits to Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I regret to say this but us Hermits have run into a small bump. We are trying to figure out what happened but it seems the base have suffered a hull break and was destroyed. Everyone lived but we are no longer have a home. So i'm asking any zoner if they take us Hermits in for a while. It shouldn't be long we will pay are way. As soon as my sick friend gets better we will get another base under way.
Hermits signing off

Well, I'm offering to build a new base for you.
Our convoy sent today to the planet Moros to build a warehouse. We have resources to build 4-5 bases, we can create one for you. For Free. Keys to access the database we will provide to you. Specify the sector for construction.

And tell us name of your new base
Well thank you very much!! I like to gladly accept but I wont not pay your or in any other days even if its not right now I will find a way to pay you. I like to call it the same as before. Hermits Station. Thank you! Now the location will be send privately. I thank you!!!

Tell me Name Of Base and Sector

Our ships on the way.

Convoy starts from Kusari space.
Our route is very long:
Kusari --- > Bretonia ( N.London ) -----> Gallia ----> Bretonia ---> Rheinland -----> Omega41 ----> Omicrons -----> YOU
I was told that 4 our ships is near the destination.

2 large transports,
1 medium transport,
1 base construction platform.

I waiting to sector
I ask you to act as soon as possible.
*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****

To: Hermits

Kalliste Jason,

I received the message, that Your base was destroyed. When we meet again i can tell You more about this.
About now i am happy to hear, that some other nice Zoner group will help You out for the first step. You should do this fast, as another ship is waiting for You to unload the cubes.
Stay safe out there, we will meet soon, as i am back in the Omicrons for some diplomatic reasons.

Greetings and 23´s Dr Cornelius out

*****ENDING TRANSMISSION*****
Well I have into to another base that is in good shape. The owner doesn't want it out to public so I won't say. So I'm trying to make sure I can buy it and then don't have the people around the place like faction kill it. So I'm asking them now. I have sent it tonight should get answer tomorrow. So when do you go out? I will watch this channel very good. So if you answer tomorrow I will see it. So please tell when you leave. I should have your answer tomorrow. I hope. But if all else falls I will think of something. I will communicate through this channel.
Hermits on stand by
I waiting for sector in private channel
Hello my friend zoned mow here.
I.m sorry to hear about the lose of your station.
I.m told that soon noticing your bases lose hull integrity one of my guys
Did try and take some supply to your station but I.m sorry to say that
He couldn't. Get access so was unable to drop well needed cargo.
Know we know each other well and have spoken from time to time.
So if you need any help with mining for credits or supplying base boulder materials please don.t hessitste to ask my friend.
Thank you for the offer of help uk1. I will remember this. Thank you athum will not be needing the base making supplies. I have found another one in good shape etc etc. but I will like to say thank you and help in any way toward you guys. Just name it and I will find a way to make it happen. I am honored by you for going to such lengths to help me.
Hermits out