Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Closed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Comms Open... ....Transmission Clear....
Hello everyone This is Gateway|-GSV-Popinx of the ship Orion.

I find myself in need of certain materials need for something. I'm not going into what for but i will pay 30 Mil for all of the cargo together.
As i said i won't tell you what this will be for i'm only pay for the materials i need.

The things i need are:
140 Polymers
140 Industrial Materials
100 Basic Alloy
140 Super Alloy
50 Optronics
50 Cryocubes
30 Nuclear Devices

If this price seems a bit much i am willing to negotiate.
I need it done fast and accuratly.

Captain Out.

[attachment=525]
...Comms Close... ....Transmission Dead....
-incoming transmission-
-source: <unknown>-
-subject: Base supplies-

Hello there, Gateway captain, this is Elise Pennybrooke of the Onyx Syndicate.

We're quite good at acquiring various goods, and I've even once sold a package of goods exactly like the ones you require.

In short: The Onyx Syndicate would be willing to gather these goods, and deliver them to a location of your choosing if you agree.

- Elise out

-end transmission-
(05-25-2013, 08:56 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]
-incoming transmission-

Hello there, Gateway captain, this is Elise Pennybrooke of the Onyx Syndicate.

We're quite good at acquiring various goods, and I've even once sold a package of goods exactly like the ones you require.

In short: The Onyx Syndicate would be willing to gather these goods, and deliver them to a location of your choosing if you agree.

- Elise out

-end transmission-

...Comms Open... ....Transmission Clear....

Ah it is nice to notice a speedy reply but i wonder how fast can you deliver? I have been needing these materials for quite sometime and nobody ever delivered, If you are willing to deliver them today and quickly i am willing to up my price of 30 mil to 40 mil. Now i won't be collecting the cargo but the project's holder who i sponser will look for the name Solo|FacePalm.

Will alberta do? It is the closest system to the project area?

Captain Out.
[attachment=526]

...Comms Close... ....Transmission Dead....
-incoming transmission-

Elise here. Of course, today shouldn't be a problem at all. Especially not for a juicy bonus like that. Expect a Syndicate ship in Alberta within hours. At the most.

I will contact you via private comms again when everything's ready, unless I meet your contact before that.

- Elise out

-end transmission-
Quote:***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

NAME: Withheld
Encryption: High

*A rather old and scruffy looking man appears on the screen*

Im sorry but WHAT!...your asking the good honest traders of Sirius to attain for you NUCLEAR DEVICES!!

Are you some insane terrorist...you want me to give you nuclear devices for some unknown reason, five-hundred million credits says your a terrorist that plans on blowing up half the universe...my answer is a rather obvious no.

I advice all traders not to supply these mad men or terrorists with these dangerous weapons of which they ask.

Unless you can give the good and honest traders of Sirius a good reason why we should supply you with these - and the Government's approval then I suggest you don't ask for these materials again.

I will also be reporting you to the Liberty authorities for attempting to gain dangerous weapons via bribery.

Quote:***Message Terminated***
Connection Lost***
[quote='danski2011' pid='1345458' dateline='1369512768']
[quote]***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***[/quote]

[align=left]NAME: Withheld

Im sorry but WHAT!...your asking the good honest traders of Sirius to attain for you NUCLEAR DEVICES!!

Are you some insane terrorist...you want me to give you nuclear devices for some unknown reason, five-hundred million credits says your a terrorist that plans on blowing up half the universe...my answer is a rather obvious no.

I advice all traders not to supply these mad men or terrorists with these dangerous weapons of which they ask.

Unless you can give the good and honest traders of Sirius a good reason why we should supply you with these - and the Government's approval then I suggest you don't ask for these materials again.

I will also be reporting you to the Liberty authorities for attempting to gain dangerous weapons via bribery.

***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

Sir as you know certain construction details need nuclear devices.
Now i don't want to question your intellect but nuclear devices are needed as the main component for base core's.

Please think before speaking or go back to school.
I don't like being called a terrorist for no apparent reason, I do request an apology or i will explain your hateful and harassing nature to your superiors.

***Connected***
***Closing Connection***
Quote:***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

NAME: Withheld

You did not specify why you needed the materials...actually your first transmission said "I wont tell you what this will be for" ...this doesn't imply the building of a perfectly legal base now does it? infact you only mention this base when I say you could be a terrorist, this is likely your cover story and you truly want the weapons to wreak massive destruction.

After you make up this rash cover story your nerves about the fact that I have uncovered your true plan get the better of you, you decide to not only insult me but contradict yourself..."I don't want to question your intellect" and "go back to school" in the same transmission....you are very nervous indeed otherwise I doubt you would be contradicting yourself - I mean if its a perfectly legal base then why cover it up? why so nervous? or is it that you plan on a terrorist strike against liberty?

so ask yourself this do I call truly call you a terrorist for "no apparent reason" or is it because you are one.

Offcourse I guess you could prove that this isn't a cover story by showing me the permission that the liberty government gave you to build this station....or does that not exist?

Once again I warn the people of Sirius and of liberty to be wary, these terrorists are everywhere they would see you dead for their so called cause.

Quote:***Message Terminated***
***Connection Lost***
-incoming transmission-

The Onyx Syndicate is pleased to announce the completion of this contract.

Want quick deliveries of any imaginable product or material?
Choose the Onyx Syndicate!

Pleasure doing business people.
I do hope you contact us again if you need stuff.

- Elise out

-end transmission-
(05-25-2013, 10:45 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]
-incoming transmission-

The Onyx Syndicate is pleased to announce the completion of this contract.

Want quick deliveries of any imaginable product or material?
Choose the Onyx Syndicate!

Pleasure doing business people.
I do hope you contact us again if you need stuff.

- Elise out

-end transmission-

***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

Name: Solomon J. Brig .....Transmitting.....

Thank you Onyx Syndicate for your speedy and reliable delivery, I will most definitly be doing business with you in the near future.
Soloman Company Thanks you for your assitance.

Now then
Dear Mr. X (Due to your name being witheld i'll call you X)

I can understand your concern for Liberty and all of it's citizens,
Liberty has fallen upon hard times with rampant crime and piracy at all time high.
Each day goes by with many people being hurt and even killed, But during these times comes great suspicion and from suspicion innocent people are put on trials, been sent to jail for reasons they did not commit, and even killed at times.

During these times we need to put more trust into people or we may lose everything we hold dear to the criminals we may become. The only reason i didn't and still don't to relay big information about the base is this very reason i have spoke of. Theft, Murder, Rape, Genocide and even Slaughter all these are inexcuseable actions all of with could happen at any moment due to this very age we live in.

So you can understand why i won't reveal much information about my base and it's inhabitents, I will not have innocent, kind hearted, Hard working people be subjected these kinds of terrors. I had the option to make people pay money to get to my station to work and live but you know what i decided?
I let them come for free to let them get away from these Crimeful and hateful days.

This will be my Last Tranmssion to you. Lets hope that next time you can put some trust into me and not scorn and hate me for doing what the humane thing was.

[attachment=527]

***Connected***
***Transmission Terminated