Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted transmission to The Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-incomming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

My name is Amanda Steed. I am in need of an open communication with your leaders.

It is rather unfortunate for me to admit that I come into some of your Salvagers with out your permission. I give you my word that this was accidental. The one that made the sale has been dealt with. I am sorry that he was not turned over to you, but I needed retribution for my trouble as well.

I am however an honorable woman, and would like to maintain good relations with your honorable group. Please contact me so we may discuss an agreeable solution to this transgression.

AS
[Image: feUU8.png]

Greetings Amanda Steed.
My name is James Trenton I am the newly appointed Arbiter for the Junker Congress.
Your transmission has been received.
So please explain what it is you need from us?
-incomming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

What I require is quite simple. I do like these vessels. I currently have four of them being used by my members. I would like to have these ships recognized as legal by you. I am of course willing to pay what ever fines you feel are owed.

We are transporters, specializing in the handling of sensitive goods, and special personnel. Our services are of course offered to you with assurances of discretion.

AS

The simple fact is the Salvager is a Junker specific transport.
If your crew along with yourself are not Junkers then your flying the ship illegally.
Junkers do not sell these ships unless its to other Junkers.
If the ship was sold to you by a non Junker then it was stolen.
Either way I couldn't release those ships to an unidentified group regardless of how you acquired them.
Furthermore I don't know you or anything about you for me to even consider it.
A detailed proposal outlining who you are and what you want needs to be submitted.

I'll finish with a quote from that ship's information database..

Quote:The hallmark of the most successful clans within the greater Junker community, the Salvage Frigate class, while built upon the same basic core philosophy, grows to be as varied as the families that crew them with each passing generation. As such the vessel is never seen outside of the hands of Junkers, as the ship is by no means sold, so much as it is almost grown through years of combing and love of their crews.
-incomming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

I understand your caution in dealing with an unknown group. I feel much the same, and admit I have the advantage of your reputation to work with. I will explain further what we do, and trust to your judgement in keeping my secret.

I haul goods to those in special needs, places where certain goods are not permitted passage. Such as those places having there trade blocked by hostile forces. We also offer passage to those wishing to leave areas that are unsafe for them. I am unable to tell you more without risking the safety of my crew. That I will never allow.

As to what we want. This is simple. We wish to continue our work, and if at all possible build a relationship with the Congress. I believe we could be of use to you, and in the future both sides could enjoy the rewards of such a relationship.

I understand your feelings on the vessels. However with the stated undertaking we face, I am sure you can see where the hardiness, and protection of such a ship is needed. Understand we do not pirate, nor do we engage in violence outside of self defense.

I have to believe there is a neutral and agreeable solution to this problem.

AS
-incomming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

-Boosting Transmission-

While I appreciate you taking the extra time and effort to attempt to explain who you are and what you do.
Still there are some pressing questions that require answers.
First what credentials do you use on your ships?
Primarily the identification you wish to use on the Salvagers.
Second the activities you listed are typical of what Junkers do daily.
So why wouldn't you use Junker identifiers?
Third which groups do you align yourself with?
Who you do business with and consider your allies is relevant information.
Normally we operate on a "don't ask, don't tell" sorta principle in most of our deals.
In this case though we would need to know ALOT more before deciding.
-in coming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

I will do my best to relay all the information you have requested. With out putting anyone at risk of course.

As to your first point of concern. We fly under freelancer identifications. I myself do not fly under an IFF, and encourage those who work with me to do the same. As to that you must understand that each individual has there own contracts, and contacts.

As to your second point of concern. While I have nothing against the Junkers, I operate in areas outside your area of operation. Kusari, and Gallia come to mind. The one draw back of the ship I use. If I was a Junker I am afraid I would be met with a bit more than a frown and a scoff.

Your third point of concern is perhaps the hardest for me to answer. We are not Aligned with anyone. We have no hostile feelings toward anyone. Our contracts are considered and accepted on a case by case bases. Some legal. Some not so legal as I have all ready explained. But surely sir you understand I can not name my clients. I put myself at risk telling you what I do. I can not take the same risk for anyone else.
-in coming transmission-
-origin unknown-
-encryption heavy-

-Boosting Transmission-