Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: the Liberty Authorites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

NAME: Brick Heck
Encryption: High

*A rather old and scruffy looking man appears on the screen*

Hello, I will keep this message short and to the point.
I believe an unknown terrorist group is attempting to strike terror into the heart of liberty, here is why I believe that.
I have been recording a recent neural net transmission that I was among:
Transmission Link
As you can see I pointed out that these people wanted nuclear devices for a reason that they would not share with anyone and when questioned on the matter they said that they were constructing a base - I don't know about you but I sure as hell find this story very fishy.

Anyway, ill let you make of it what you will. I just wish you good luck in taking out this terrorist threat, and am glad that I have you people protecting my rights and saftey as a libertonian.

Quote:***Message Terminated***
***Connection Lost***
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Commander Adrian Wicks
TARGET ID: Brick Heck
SUBJECT: Nuclear Tip
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Mister Heck.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We will look into it immediately. I think that the likelyhood of this being terrorist related is low, and that it's probably more accurate that this was indeed cargo intended for an unregistered facility. I expect we'll get to the bottom of this soon.

Wicks, out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****