Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: For the attention of the Corsair elders/council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After our last communication.

Ref:-
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=99076

I'd like to report that our transports are still getting attacked...

I bumped into today corsair cruiser ASESINO today while I was returning from gamma with cargo...
As you may know we stated that we would be continuing our aid to crete once again
by delivery food parcels...
This we have been doing ever since we last spoke.
We'd like to think we had sorted any hostility's with your people.
But this corsair said he knew anything about us speaking and destroyed my vessel.
My transport was only carrying basic alloy.
Its what we normally buy after dropping food to your system...

We respectfully ask that you spread the word to the rest of the corsair nation that
we have sorted out our differences.
We really don't want to have to fight any more roque corsairs in the name of self defense...

I leave this matter in your hands and hope to here from you soon...

Signed Zoner-Mow

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
[Image: transmission3.png]
[Image: encripted.png]
Sender: Trueno Benitez
Recipent: Senor Mow

[Image: 144bv.jpg]

Buenos dias Senor Mow,
it pleases me to see you try to get back to usual every days business, as do we. As our council already stated- we are an Empire of law and order - if you feel mistreated by any child of Crete, make sure you properly document all evidence you deem necessary, then take the official route of our courts.
Don`t hesitate to do so, you can book an able Corsair lawyer should you see the need to do so. In any case, here is the Supreme Court uplink!
While there might be one or two unruly familias on Crete, i am sure they will listen to the official statemnts of the court muy bueno.

Hasta la vista,
[Image: trueno.png]
[Image: outh.png]