Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Base Building Permission[To LN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Connecting***
***Connected***
***Relaying Message***

Name: Solomon J. Brig ***Transmitting***

Greetings Liberty Navy

I would like permission to build a base in Liberty Space.
Now i now just asking this is not enough, You need a reason, Where it will be locate, Ect. I will not go into details on an open channel especially with the lives of the many inhabitants aboard my ship. Now I have given many familys passage to a safe have but the safe haven needs permission to be built. Our supplies are not low but room is, These people have through enough hardships as it is, I don't wish for them to see anymore.

If i am giving permission to build the safe haven then these people can begin to start anew without crime and murder at their doorsteps.
Now as i said i won't go into details but if you do decide to respond please do through a secure channel, These people's lives and well being is in my hand and i will not allow them to suffer anymore.

Solomon out.

***Connected***
***Transmission Closed***

[attachment=528]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Commander Adrian Wicks
TARGET ID: Solomon Brig
SUBJECT: Base Request
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Medium

Hello Mister Brig.

Thank you for contacting us about your request. Your goal seems noble enough, however there are some matters we need clarification on before we can forward this to the government. Namely we'll need your company's name, your registered affilitation, and the system you seek to build in. The precise location can be relayed via dropbox if you wish, but this information is required before further processing can be concluded.

As for the matter of the Refugees, there are facilities located on Planet Pittsburgh designed to handle such situations. I recommend redirecting to there with your passengers until such time as you have approval and room to hold them on your own station.

Respectfully,

Commander Adrian Wicks.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Hello Mister Brig.

I almost forgot in my haste. We will need the intended name of the facility as well.

Respectfully,

Commander Adrian Wicks.

(05-26-2013, 07:21 PM)GrnRaptor Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello Mister Brig.

Thank you for contacting us about your request. Your goal seems noble enough, however there are some matters we need clarification on before we can forward this to the government. Namely we'll need your company's name, your registered affilitation, and the system you seek to build in. The precise location can be relayed via dropbox if you wish, but this information is required before further processing can be concluded.

As for the matter of the Refugees, there are facilities located on Planet Pittsburgh designed to handle such situations. I recommend redirecting to there with your passengers until such time as you have approval and room to hold them on your own station.

Respectfully,

Commander Adrian Wicks.

***Connecting***
***Connected***

Name: Solomon J. Brig ***Transmitting***
[attachment=535]
I thank you for the quick reply in this situation. My Company is owned and ran by me and is called Soloman's Bridge, It is just a small private mining company. As for my affiliation No one at the moment but have a business friendship with Gateway| and hopefully Platinum| in the near future. As for the system itself Alberta due to it being away from most rampant crime, I will tell you the exact location via Secure Channel.

As for the matter of these refugees, Dropping these people off at Pittsburgh does seem like a logical and wise choice on the surface but as someone who was once a refugee there myself murder and crime are not nearly as bad there, But the slave marketing is, As they are refugees, They are very big in the number they're is. So nobody notices them having gone missing.
As for the intended name of the facility will be Heaven's Bridge.

Please do not hesitate to contact me further.

Solomon Out...
[attachment=535]
***Connected***
***Disconnected***
***Transmission Lost***
*** Retransmitting***
Solomon J. Brig;

Your concern for the welfare for Refugees is rather touching; I assume you are talking about those fleeing Bretonia due to the Gallic invasion. However, the Government does not consider the Alberta system a suitable site for the construction of an orbital habitation colony. While the Republic claims sovereignty over the system, it is on the edge of our patrolled space, and we suspect that there is a pirate base in the system.

Therefore, we insist that your refugee processing facility should instead be built in orbit of Planet Huron in the Ontario system. You would then be linked directly to Liberty's Gate/Lane Network, and would be protected by patrols from the nearby Battleship Ottawa. Additionally, refugees could potentially find employment on board Toronto Station, which has offices owned by various corporations, including local mining conglomerates. However, if you are simply looking to build a dedicated mining facility in the Alberta system and using the refugees as a source of cheap labour, you are not so different from the slavers you claim to be avoiding.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.
(05-29-2013, 04:03 AM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]Solomon J. Brig;

Your concern for the welfare for Refugees is rather touching; I assume you are talking about those fleeing Bretonia due to the Gallic invasion. However, the Government does not consider the Alberta system a suitable site for the construction of an orbital habitation colony. While the Republic claims sovereignty over the system, it is on the edge of our patrolled space, and we suspect that there is a pirate base in the system.

Therefore, we insist that your refugee processing facility should instead be built in orbit of Planet Huron in the Ontario system. You would then be linked directly to Liberty's Gate/Lane Network, and would be protected by patrols from the nearby Battleship Ottawa. Additionally, refugees could potentially find employment on board Toronto Station, which has offices owned by various corporations, including local mining conglomerates. However, if you are simply looking to build a dedicated mining facility in the Alberta system and using the refugees as a source of cheap labour, you are not so different from the slavers you claim to be avoiding.

***Transmitting***

Solomon J. Brig:

Ahh thank you for replying back, The lack of response from LN was quite upsetting. The idea of building in ontario does seem more logical and as i had talked to the refugees about it they agree. The base will be a trading base that will have only legal goods, Some will be hard to obtain goods but will be available at higher prices. As for the matter of cheap labor i have to agree that it is quite wrong for those people to suffer more when being promised a safe haven, That will not happen to these men and wemon.

If the base is Permitted construction i will begin as soon as possible, The location of the base will hopefully right next to the planet or right in front of it.

If possible please get back to me.
Solomon Out...

[attachment=548]

***Transmission Sent***
***Comm Closing***
Solomon J. Brig;

We are glad that you have agreed to our suggestion - particularly as this base is a primarily humanitarian venture. Allow me to run through the final details of your base; after you have confirmed these arrangements, we can formally approve your base, and then you may begin construction.

Name: Heaven's Bridge
Purpose: Refugee Housing, Commodity Trading.
IFF: <please confirm>

The rate for a level 1 base in a Zone 2 system is 50,000,000 SC per month. As a gesture of good faith, the Government will only charge you half of this amount for the first month of operation only (25,000,000 SC). Base fees are payable to Ferris.Dufresne.

Please note that your base is required to have docking access permitted for members of the Liberty Forces Primary Fleets at all times. The final item that needs to be clarified is the base's IFF; it must either have docking restricted to certain tagged ships or broadcast an appropriate non-Freelancer IFF.

(06-01-2013, 05:24 AM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]Solomon J. Brig;

We are glad that you have agreed to our suggestion - particularly as this base is a primarily humanitarian venture. Allow me to run through the final details of your base; after you have confirmed these arrangements, we can formally approve your base, and then you may begin construction.

Name: Heaven's Bridge
Purpose: Refugee Housing, Commodity Trading.
IFF: <please confirm>

The rate for a level 1 base in a Zone 2 system is 50,000,000 SC per month. As a gesture of good faith, the Government will only charge you half of this amount for the first month of operation only (25,000,000 SC). Base fees are payable to Ferris.Dufresne.

Please note that your base is required to have docking access permitted for members of the Liberty Forces Primary Fleets at all times. The final item that needs to be clarified is the base's IFF; it must either have docking restricted to certain tagged ships or broadcast an appropriate non-Freelancer IFF.

Thank you for replying. I will have the appropriate funds sent but the base will have to wait to be built as i was raided for the materials i had, Thankfully no one was harmed. But the base will be built soon do not worry. As for the matter of the IFF it will be restricted due to the safety of my inhabitents and the items aboard, But also due to the fact that it will not allow anyone who is hostile to Liberty.

Oh and for the matter of payment, Will that name be without a Tag. (Needed to know so the payment does not reach someone else)

Thank you again.