Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [closed] The Order Black List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Order Black List

[Image: MEphSx1.png]

In order to promote the efforts of our defence in our home system, and to reward our pilots for their exceptional achievements on the frontlines, the Order Overwatch decided to hand out bonuses for confirmed destructions of our enemies. This network will also serve as a database for the individual targets who have earned a place for themselves in our Black List.

Access to this network is initially available to the One-Four-One and the Primary Order Fleet members, while the members of the Order who don't belong to these groups will have to register in the following link.

> The Order Black List Registration Channel <

Main Targets

Nomads and the Wild
They are colored mostly blue, and spit purple energy pulses out of their limbs. They are also called squids or jellies... You know them. You're here to fight them in the first place.

The Wild is a general term referring to all humans controlled by Nomad incubi. They operate in all corners of Sirius, biding their time and subtly enforcing the will of the Nomads.

Remember, the quickest and most effective way of making sure that the infected are dead is to burn them to their ashes, a shotgun to their skulls won't do like in those zombie movies.

So once they are recognized, apply enough firepower. Refer to the Manual #23 titled, 'How to Spot an Infected From a Hundred Meters' for more information.
  • Basic payout: 5.000.000 SC
  • Gunboat class: 6.000.000 SC
  • Cruiser class: 7.000.000 SC
  • Battleship class: 8.000.000 SC
  • In Omicron Mu, Omicron-100: + 2.000.000 SC

Nomad tech and remains smugglers
Any vessel carrying Nomad Technology, and more than 10 units of Nomad Remains are open season.
You are required to ask them to drop their cargo. You'll be paid either way if you destroy the remains, or their ship if they refuse to comply with your demand. Provide sufficient proofs of this process with your guncam shots.
  • Basic payout: 6.000.000 SC
  • In Omicron Mu, Omicron-100, Omicron-92, Omicron Zeta, Omicron Minor, Omicron Delta: + 2.000.000 SC

Bounty Hunters Guild Core
Disgrace of the human kind, with an ambition to take ahold or destroy anything for their selfish gains. They owe us a few hundred thousand lives, so go ahaed and take theirs.

Outcasts
We can no longer ignore the aid them and the groups based off them provide to the nomads. It's a common thing to see their pilots assisting the nomad raiders all over Sirius.

Zoner Alliance - [ZA]
The Zoner Alliance, bearing the transponder signature " [ZA] " are a group of rogue Zoners who were found to be smuggling nomad remains and have taken hostile action against us and our allies, the rest of the Zoners.

Individual Targets

Vlado Ghado

A former member of 141, Ghado disobeyed several orders for returning to Omicron Mu. When other agents tried to get him back to Akabat, he deserted and compromised the dispatched agents in Liberty which lead to unwanted attention.
The Overwatch has declared Ghado a security problem due to the information he had access to while being within the ranks of the Order.
  • 8.000.000 SC for the destruction of any vessels being piloted or commanded by Ghado.
  • 20.000.000 SC once brought back to the Overwatch, dead or alive.

Individuals and Organizations with access to the Order Black List network:
  • The Order Primary Fleet - Order|
  • The Order Task Force One-Four-One - 141|
  • Hellhounds Order's Reaction Unit - O'Rhu|
  • Jason Roberts - SA_SNAKE
  • Gregor White - Gregor.White - Gregor,White
  • Jushiro "Maahes" Ukitake - Ukitake,Jushiro

ATTENTION!
- You are required to provide a background of the claim, briefly about the skirmish or the battle the destruction took place in.
- You'll provide proofs of the identity of the enemy, and their destruction with your guncam shots. (// Time stamped ID and destruction messages)
- You have to be piloting a Fighter, a Bomber or a Gunboat to claim rewards.

If you fail to meet these requirements, you will not be paid.

Currently the budget is 300.000.000 SC, and the Black List will be active until 01.06.821 AS., accessible to our agents through the neural network.

Constantine, the Order Overwatch
[Image: vwx.png]

Greetings. I might have a little something of interest here.

http://imageshack.us/a/img195/4300/screen70e.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img543/8699/screen71e.png

And now for the fairy tale time. Well, actually it was quite simple: I received a network-wide communicate about a Core boggie roaming around in O-Mu, so as instructed, I proceeded to inspect and possibly remove the problem. When I got there, agent Rose of the 141| had already engaged the fellow in the guncam shots previously provided.

After he displayed a rich vocabulary of bad words, I moved in to assist. I'll be bold and say the pilot was rather decent albeit sluggish due to the manuvering capabilities of the BHG bomber-class vessel. None the less, he was dealt with.

That's all for now. Wasp out.
[Image: ne5ZfShJT8.png]
[Image: 8eUEK6GGiY.jpg]

Sefegiru here.

There was a general call to arms due to an increase of nomad activity within
Omicron Delta. Some of the Order primary fleet and 141 were already present.
Starting from Meskhenet alongside Rose Strike, we stumbled upon lone nomad bomber.
Well, Jay Zito came along as well, so we had the situation under control and
I activated my weapons to destroy the nomad. Was tougher then expected, but in
the end, it ate too many of my mines.

During the fight I got more or less to know that the rest of the nomads had been
destroyed by our forces, so the others might hand in proof of that battle as well.

Attachment:
Visual Proof
Evidence of Destruction

My Nephtys is being repaired at Meskhenet and should be ready within the next hours.

[Image: nyAKEg7wgK.png]
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Freeport 11 signaled emergency as Nomad swarm approached. The Order has responded with force. 7 Nomad bombers and it was our lucky number - none of them survived.

While some kills were gained by locals and some by us, two were extra ordinary. These two Nomad bombers were burned in cores of the Omicron Delta trinary stars. This gives a whole new meaning to incineration.

Scan 1
Scan 2
Nomad 1 fried
Nomad 2 fried

If you ask me, they can do this whole day long. Great work for everyone who participated in counter attack.
[Image: MEphSx1.png]

All paid. Keep up the good work, agents.

[Image: LMkUVxc.jpg]

Next time, please provide an account as well to make this process easier.

A few more targets have been added to the List. Stay tuned for another update in the next few days.

Constantine, the Order Overwatch

Greetings. Seems I have a knack on stumbling upon bad guys these days. Oh well, I guess it's all for the better.

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/268/screen80.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img585/5091/screen81e.png

In any case, I was having a coffee break on Meskhenet when the comms started ringing. Apparently another Core made his way into O-Mu. I went on to check, but found him in Zeta, just exiting the jump. I immediately moved in to intercept and the target was successfully eliminated.

That's about all for now. Wasp out.
[Image: GIPWdZA.png]

A few of the agents got together to go do something, but we ran into a few nomads. I managed to get the finishing hits on them somehow. I didn't manage to get any scans of them since we were mostly taken by surprise how a duo of nomads would decide to fly directly into a group of around five agents.

Nomad #1
( O )
Nomad #2
( O )

In the end we sort of forgot what we were meant to be doing and went back to Akabat.

....Uhm.....Bye.

Ofcourse by now, everyone realised I'm taking a liking into this section of the comms, so I've brought a few more goodies for the eyes of the beholders.

http://imageshack.us/a/img716/2228/screen95h.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img211/7936/screen96.png

This all occured during the Siege of the [ZA] in Omicron 74. The first target however, was right before that started. Unfortunate circumstances prevented me from doing a propper scan, so I must appologise for that.

This is all for now. Wasp out.
[Image: flashtransmissionbar_FINAL.png]

Condor here,

Went out on a patrol and got transmissions of a big meeting in Omicron Kappa. When we arrived, we found a Samarran Raider killing Zoners. They asked for assistance and was vaporized.

*Loading Files*
*********** - Identification
*********** - Destruction

Money can be sent to: Order|Condor

Signed,
Jay " Condor " Kenyon

[Image: flashtransmissionbar_LOST1.png]
..::Incoming Transmission::..

While awaiting news from o-74 and the ZA situation in Theta, a Core destroyer and two Bottlenoses opened fire on myself, two of our gunboats and a SCRA Destroyer. This happened a few minutes ago while the bulk of the ORder fleet was in O-74 still.

Destruction: Kill confirmed

Unfortunately I do not have an Identification image for the ship, as I was only informed of this bounty upon destroying it. I hope that this will suffice.

If so, credits can be wired to Whispers.

Out.

..::Transmission end::..

//Edit: That was the core Bottlenose I killed, not the cruiser, unfortunately *grins*
Pages: 1 2 3 4