Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: King's Grace - Ile-De-France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
King's Grace

King's Grace...

A newly opened night club situated within the more expensive part of the capital city that made up most of New Paris. The construction of the club was endorsed by none other than the Crown Prince himself, and tonight... happened to be the opening night.

Anyone was allowed to enter the bar, from the poorest peasant to the richest noble. The security has tight, with what appeared to be a company of royal guardsmen, sorely sticking out in the white and red dress uniform that was the Royal Navy.

With the music blasting and various coloured lights flashing, people began crowding into the larger two story club.

From the advantage he had over the door way on the second floor, the Crown Prince watched the floor below flood with well dressed people. Well dressed in their own sense.

The Prince wore a simple pea-coat that was buttoned up with a white dress shirt underneath, black dress slacks, with matching dress shoes, and his hair... messy, as if trying to blend in.

The presence of an important figure was obvious. The tightened security was noticeable, exactly the way Joseph wanted it.
An ensign of the Royal Navy entered the bar, immediatly heading to the closest royal guard. After an exchange of few words, the ensign made his way to the Prince.

"My Prince, I apologise to disturb you with such matters during your party. We thought it was a joke at first, but it's real paper and the DNA encoding matches. I think you'll want to see this yourself. The Princess is alive."

The ensign handed him what appeared to be a postcard.

[Image: nfwRoYJ.jpg]