Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Tyr Cromwell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::Incoming Transmission:::

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

-ID: Jared Nomak, Samarran Raiders

Encryption: Very High

Tyr.

For long time, you were dreaming about doing more serious work, for special cause and guess what, your moment has came.

After you did great work with Lane Hackers, now I will need you to concentrate onto situation in deep Omicrons.

As I've spoken with miss Corino and mister Bauer from Das Wilde, we've came to conclusion that situation there is pretty unclear while Core and Order are trying to recover. Core, which likes to show it's firepower often, is quite quiet now. We need to know what is going on out there, so we could plan further.

We need to keep them equal as they are recovering, concentrating only on eachother. Artificial Inteligence is not priority for now, but they are kind of being loyal to Order, for unknown reasons, yet we are not even sure what are they doing together.

Get youself some fitting vessel for recooning, and reside at Freeport 11 in Omicron Delta at first. Get enough information about whole situation there, everything included, anything strange and non-strange. We've already got you fine apartment there. After your first report, you will get new objectives. That would be everything for now. And yes, keep your eyes widely open, you're not only one there being sneaky.

I believe that you will do this good and that, you're satisfied by the oporunity I've gave you.

Safe skies.

:::Transmission End:::

[Image: 8HD7C2k.png]

Tyr here.

I'm already at Freeport, and yes I've seen the apartment. Not bad for a rookie. I've picked up one of them Ospreys to stay under cover from the watchful eyes of the Order. Almost got detected, but one of the contacts I had moved me there with his cloakable ship. I'll report as soon as possible. I've already dropped some high frequency transmitters and some jammers that'll pinpoint some of the locations of interest.

Yours truly,

Tyr Cromwell
:::Incoming Transmission:::

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

-ID: Jared Nomak, Samarran Raiders

Encryption: Very High

Excelent. Make that report good, I will need it for upcoming meeting.

Take care.

:::Transmission End:::