Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Achille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*** Arriving Transmission ***
*** Sender : Zakir Korovin ***
*** Target : Achille ***
*** Encryption : Medium ***
*** LOC : CW|Star.Shield ***

*** Video feed online ***

[Image: 28L680664.png]

Dear Achille...

Aw damn the officialities straight to the point
I have found recently a Very Strange Jumpgate
Its massive so I would like some help with the research on it
Its located in a very dense asteroid field
so better dont bring anything big...
I will be awaiting your repsonse
after that I will give you the details...

Zakir Out

*** End of the Transmission ***
****Incoming Transmission****
****Impending****

----Unpacking Video Logs----

To the sender of the transmission to which I am replying to (as is evident):

Zakir, if you had suspended an enormous slab of eccles cake on the end of a string I couldn’t be more tempted by your proposal. Revolutionary new jump gate technology that our liberty friends don’t have their hands all over, and at the edge of known space too? Well you can count me in on this one.

However, before I make even the slightest movement I’m going to need some time to get any ship together capable of fitting the required dimensions to carry mid-level research equipment and high-frequency scanners (along with all the extra fuel required just to make it out there) which isn’t actually the size of an apartment building.

Hrm. Let me see what some of my old Gallic friends of Monte Carlo can draw up for me.

As to your stellar positioning, you need only list where you wish to meet for the rendezvous. I’ll be departing Freeport 10 four or five days from now, once I gather all the equipment together. It’ll be good to work together on this one no? Unlike that illusive artefact of yours.

I await your reply as though my life depended upon it. Well, no, not quite.

Nadeau.

----Video ended----
****Transmission frozen****

I am acctually glad that you did reply!
Good to change atleast few words with a friend
I will meet you in Omicron Theta in its Freeport
To get there you will have to visit Sigma 19 and then
Head to the 6F Sector That Jumphole will lead you there
After the Jump just fly Forward until you leave the Cloud you should see the Freeport right away...

Will see you soon...

Zakir

*** End of the Transmission ***
****Impending****

Always wanted to visit Freeport Nine for something more meaningful than a flyby. There' s a lot we could learn from them as people Zakir, their ways; their technology, how they managed to survive for so long in an area so volatile. It commands respect, along with the workable agrotech industry they've got in food trading with the 'Casts and 'Sairs. They're good folks, but the alcohol Cretian alcohol is acidic enough to seal a jump connexion. *Winces* I'm sure your lips are quivering at the thought already Krovin.

Hopefully you can stave of your rampant alcoholism for long enough for us to make what could possibly be the most impressive discovery in the field of Xenoarcheology since the '01 oui? Kendra Sinclair will be tilling the earth of insignificance if this bares fruit.

*Stares at the viewscreen, tantalised by the prophetic files Zakir had wired*

Of course by fruit... Gold fruit yes?

*A fairly conventional; Achille - esque grin returns to his features, the silence bearing resonance*

Apologies Krovin I'm being a fantasist. But just incase this does prove to be something out of the conventional then I'll be deactivating my In-system flight transponders. Don't want any... opportunists stealing the force of the moment would we now?

Remember to sight some high-grade munitions on your ship before the deadline. As much as I abhor violence this project sounds somewhat unpredictable.

Let me know if you have any other details you wish to discuss.
Nadeau.

----Video ended----
****Transmission frozen****

Achille!

I might be eager to taste some of their brews BUT! Remember I brew my own stuff...
I trust it more than even our Freeport drinks!On the talking to people subject...
I have allready made few steps on that field exchanged some informations with two of Phoenixes Spent a night on Lavidia (I am still not sure if my Log managed to reach the Freeport) And I must add their hospitability is far better than i expected... IF you would wish I can disable my black box aswell...
At the moment now I am still in my room on Lavidia and I am preparing to set out for the Freeport in Theta to meet you there...
If theres anything else you would wish to tell me about or discuss you can drop me another message

Until then
Farewell and Safe skies
Zakir

*** End of the transmission ***

****Impending****

Yes safe skies. Hopefully our next contact will be when we meet face to face.
Till then my friend.

---Transmission Locked----
****Shutting down Comms****