Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LAST HOPE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//i hope you like this short story,i will add to it as time goes on.also feel free to PM me ideas for it.

This is the tale of the LAST HOPE and her crew.

Lee Mays was born April 3rd,784 A.S,on California Minor.
His family was practicly ecstatic.He was the first child to be born in his family.As he grew older,it became obvious that he had an affinity with computers.
At the age of 10 he was writing basic programs.11,he had designed his own OS.14,he was offered a job programming Ageira loading bots.he stayed in that job 26 years.
Then his pay began to decrease.His required hours rose until he was in nominal slavery.He and some of his coworkers attempted to find work elsewhere.It proved impossible.The company had made sure that they could work nowhere but Ageira.
In a last desperate gamble,the group of friends pooled the last of their money and purchased a Dromedary class freighter,appointing him as captain.They were hoping to find freelance work somewhere.The ship,christened''LAST HOPE'',has hauled cargo for whoever would pay for the past nine years.
The crew of twenty has managed to barely make ends meet.Recently they have considered joining the zoner group,the Pheonix,simply to have a guaranteed three meals a day.