Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enclosed Recipients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

[Image: 79802.jpg]
>>>|Sender: Lelouch D'Aramis
>>>|Location: Fallen Grace Flagship Eglantine
>>>|Encryption: Better then yours.

Recipients:
Colonel Pierre LaFlamme, The Council
Admiral Rachel Baker, Liberty Navy; cc: Vice Admiral Polstari; Liberty Security Force Director
Commander Roger Anders, Colonial Military; cc: Sentry
Grand Admiral Michal Golanski, The Order
Bretonian Admiralty; cc: MI5

BLIND CARBON COPY:
Director Claus Amsel

Bonjour. I would have had this information to you earlier, but we took time to make a point.

Lelouch motions to someone off-screen. The screen snaps to show an operating room, some guy screaming and making threats strapped down.

Doctors approach.

What transpires next is the doctors systematically performing a live autopsy of the man. As he screams died as a guard put him out of his misery, a creature rose from the back and was calmly killed by a brace of gunfire from five guards. The screen snaps back to show Lelouch.

Any more question? Good.

Now, we first detected this threat when the Rouge Eitole disappeared into the Chester system. We have since recovered the ship...but it disappeared again. Charles had gotten to it. The extent of how Charles is infected or anything, I do not know. What I do know, is that one member of the Gallic Royal Navy High Command is indoctrinated. Adelaide Roux, Grand marechal. I do not know the extent of the indoctrination, but it is enough that she was ready to kill me.

I have tabs on many of the High Command members, and as of recent Aurelia Landreau is changing, We fear she is taken, either in mind or body. We also are keeping close tabs on Emeline D'Aramis.

Admiral Baker, you promised to try and help Adelaide. I want my sister alive as well, if possible.

Back to the topic at hand. We also have kept an eye on other high ranking figures. It is slow coming, but we fear, if there's too much time given, we will lose all chances of saving Gallia.

We killed fifty infected personal in Operation: Fallen Grace. Not enough. But we have managed to make and keep tabs on who we can find.

I will send datapackets with everything else.

That will be all.

-----Secondary Encrypted Transmission to Claus Amsel-----

Does this suffice, Director?
>>>END<<<

...Incoming Transmission...

Source ID: Admiral Mike Havering
Source Location: Battleship Ark Royal
Encryption: High
Priority: medium-high

[Image: 28lyrt5.jpg]

Well at least we now know why they don't use any tactics with their Capital ships.

*Rubs his forhead while letting out a breath*

Another problem to the bloody big mess we're in.
Not much we can do to stop that except with some old fashioned assastinations I'll be assuming.

Let's see if something can be arranged on that front.

Signed: Mike Havering

...Transmission lost...