Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hojo Clan of Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Good day, Dragons.

I was notified of Kyoto's shortage of fighter class EMP "Debilerator" cannons which decreases your combat efficiency recently, specially of your group. I am not certain of how widespread problem is currently, therefore I am inquiring you on this topic and whether you require assistance of The Order on this.

The Order have access to sizeable stocks and production lines of said weapons (both mk1 and mk2 variants) and we will be happy to deliver these weapons to Dragon space should you require such. I am waiting for your answer.

Golanski out.
[Image: 3Ip6K1f.png]

Konnichiwa, Admiral Golanski of the Order.

I am Shogun Hōjō Hirotoki, of the Hojo family of Blood Dragons. A rising "faction" amoungst the many Dragon familys. We remember the aid the Order gave us, in the form of Lieutenant Ozu... a great warrior, disgraced by the nomads. Your continued work does his memory proud.

We do require some of the "Debilitator" class weapons, specifically the Mk.I variant you speak of. These match Dragon weapon systems perfectly, and allow us to continue in our fight. We would like to see these weapons brought to us, and in return, we will lend the Order what Dragon weaponry we can spare from the stocks of the cause. I hope you can full-fill this request of an old Shogun... Each Dragon vessel will equip two of the Mk.I Debilitator cannons, and as such, a supply of 20 (Twenty) of the cannons is requested. Our Armourer has a "liberated" transport waiting at Kyoto, and will receive the weapons from you herself. This amount will allow us to outfit Ten Dragon vessels, with some surplus. This would be a most pleasing arrangement. Tell me how many of our "Daito" class weaponry you would ask for, and I shall see to it they are built for our good friends and allies, the Order.

Until then Order. Sayonara

Hōjō Hirotoki,
Shogun of the Hojo Clan
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Sorry for delay, I have lots of work concerning Omicrons these days.

I have thought you would request more units, however more can be delivered once you require so. Terms are acceptable however instead I would ask for vessels and spare parts of your make. As you may know, there is number of Blood Dragons that decided to assist us in Omicron sector. Some of them are using theirs/yours ships and even I still fly gift of Dragon shogunate from earlier time.

Meanwhile I will send agent to Kyoto with equipment you requested.

Golanski out.