Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,just thought i would throw this out there for you to hack int tiny pieces[just kidding,i know you aren't THAT mean],anyway,her go's:

The Freelance Workers Coalition was established on California Minor,Liberty,on December 20th,810 A.S,by a group of Disgruntled Ageira Employees who,dissatisfied with the way the company was treating them,bought a ship,the ''LAST HOPE'' and struck out as a freelance company. They have since increased their numbers from the original ten to a total of around sixty people,as well as purchasing another ship,the Traveler.They are currently led by Lee Mays and Andy Mays,a pair of cousins from California Minor.The stated goal of this faction is to provide a good working place for as many mistreated workers as they can help.

this is the basis for a faction,and if anyone wants to use the ideas or whatnot,just let me know.
and post thoughts and ideas here please.
also...here's a wiki link for any other research you wanna do:
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Lee_Mays
From what I understood, is it something like a legal, lawful Red Hessian or LWB faction where instead of taking up arms they fight the government/companies that mistreat them on the market?
yes that's kinda the idea.
although,yea....fighting them on the market,and making a profit while doing so,and maybe certain unlawfuls like xenos would support them.
If you wish to contact the Xeno Alliance if this is made a reality, feel free. It sounds like something we would support wholeheartedly, assuming of course that all your employees are of Libertonian birth.

We'd likely still treat you just as we do freelancers in the respect that we make you drop cargo being exported/imported across borders, unless you did something for us to turn a blind eye.

I'm curious exactly what the faction would be doing, though. Is it just another trading faction? Is it more of an RP faction rather than GET YER MUNNIES O'ER HURR faction?
it would be a serious RP faction that does trade,but is more oriented to ending corporate opression in Liberty by creating jobs and taking work that would normally go to corporate entities,who in turn,would use that money to opress more people.and it is a liberty faction.
also we might be able to work something out for ya snakes if ya don't mind not shooting us.
and we might finance some idealist groups[like the xeno's]who's goals are similar to ours,even if their not lawfuls/neutrals.
Edit your posts instead of triple posting. And just because it's a Liberty faction does not mean everyone employed by it is born in Liberty. I like the idea though. We'd do some RP with you.
(05-29-2013, 03:12 PM)Evo Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your posts instead of triple posting. And just because it's a Liberty faction does not mean everyone employed by it is born in Liberty. I like the idea though. We'd do some RP with you.
yea sorry about that.and the faction employs mistreated workers from liberty corps so...they all would be libertonians.
Pages: 1 2 3