Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: XA-Anaconda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dlqk9i.png]

Guten abend, herr Anaconda.

We had a very brief exchange of words yesterday, and I understand that you have a sweet tooth - or should I say fang? Hahahahaha...

Ehm, ja... I sent you this lovely fresh baked New Berlin strudel as a token of the good will of Rheinland, in the hopes that we could learn more about each other to our mutual benefit.

[Image: 5jxrgj.jpg]

You and I are not so different. We are both fighting the same corrupt Libertonian government, and we are both concerned with freeing ourselves and our children from the economic shackles the Libertonian government and its corporations try to put us in. We do not want to be debt slaves to a corrupt foreign regime with no concern for the well-being of the average citizen.

This war is not territorial, Rheinland is not concerned with annexing Texas; for all we care the Xenos could rule Liberty and all its systems. We are simply launching counter-attacks to keep our innocent citizens out of harms way. If you recall this war was declared as a result of the Libertonian Government's experiments with alien technology - we, more than any other House, know the consequences of such foolishness, and cannot allow that to happen again.

Be assured that our interests do not conflict. When we are demolishing those very same Dreadnoughts they send at you too, we are also doing you a service. Perhaps in the future we could acknowledge each other perhaps not as friends, but at least as neutral entities fighting the same amoral and tyrannical foe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

-Mattias Engel, commander of the RNC-Ruhr

[Image: 29t080.png]
-Incoming Transmission-

Source: XA-Anaconda, Ouray Base
Comm ID: anaconda

Guten abend, herr
Mattias Engel

Yes I do speak Rheinlandish and that is one more weapon the we the Xenos have. It my surprise that you have contacted me in such a terms knowing the we can not and will not tolerate any foreign interference in anyway shape or form. That includes your military vessels that are constant spotted in Texas System, your transport Companies,
that for some reason passes thru Liberty with the blessing from our corrupted government.

We are fighting against the same enemy, but your foreign presence makes you Rheinlanders our primary target. My advice to you and all your Military is "Stay Out Of Liberty" we are prepared to fight at all cost to maintain our philosophy of "no foreign interference in Liberty" any shape, any form.

XA-Anaconda

Transmission ends:
[Image: dlqk9i.png]

Ach ja, I expected as much, but it was "worth a shot" as you Libertonians like to say.

We shall meet on the battlefield then, Krieger.

Auf wiedersehen.

-Mattias Engel, commander of the RNC-Ruhr

[Image: 29t080.png]