Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Navy High Command | The Crown Prince of Gallia [Highly Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: GRN|; The Crown Prince of Gallia
Subject: Operations & Authority
Encrypted: High
Priority: High

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQhG1yirXpC8aqmxEPlm_...GEQP7iKM5A]

à qui de droit...

In these troubling times, the Commandos Marine come to the Crown and the Gallic Royal Navy for their support and blessing.

The Commandos Marine (CM) are a small brotherhood of military pilots dedicated to the safety and victory of the Kingdom in its conflicts with usurpers and hostiles to the Crown. Based in Edinburgh, the CM is composed of separate combat and strike force units, each with its own specialty, operating in the Gallic Border Worlds and within hostile systems. The CM carries out both overt and covert operations to disrupt the military and civilian war machines and terrorist cells that threaten our Kingdom in their own space.

Many of my men, young, single, and skillful, have resigned themselves to life on the front lines to protect the homes they cherish and the families they love so dearly. I ask that the Navy and the Crown support us in our endeavors. All are willing to live each day with a bounty on their heads and to perform those actions of valor for the Crown worthy of their deaths by the hands of Its enemies.

Because most of our operations are swift and the bragging rights high, I humbly ask for supply access to the Navy's line of so-called "snub" fighters in addition to our civilian vessels. We have no need or want of cumbersome capital ships with the exception of one "Valor" class battleship, which we are considering using as a forward command, control, and supply base.

Each of us has sworn an oath to protect the Crown from all enemies, foreign and domestic, and though we serve primarily in the former, we offer our skills to the Navy and all allied organizations domestically. If we are called, we will serve.

Should the Navy or the Crown have anything to ask of us, please do so at your convenience. We also welcome to our ranks any military pilots wishing to serve.

Humbly your Comrades and Subjects come before you with our deeds and our purpose.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Communication ID: Joseph DeFrance
Crown Prince of Gallia, Marquis of Burgundy.
Subject: Assignment
Encryption: Private

[Image: JDeFrance2_zps65647bf6.png]

Admiral Commandant Ribault...

So good to hear from you. Whoever you are, can of course wait. If you say your men are loyal to the Kingdom than I have a task for you. You can go about it however you wish, overtly, covertly, I don't care.

Recently information came to me from loyal soldiers of the Crown that a Valor capital ship went missing. The Bretagne, commanded by Capitaine Danielle Moreau. It was last deployed in the Tau region. But we've lost contact with the vessel...

I want you to find the vessel and bring it back. Preferably with Capitaine Moreau and whatever crew she has left to be brought back alive along with the vessel. However... take it upon yourself to do what is necessary should they put up a fight.

A simple task to prove you're loyalty to the Crown and myself. Are you up for it, Commandant?

Yours truly,
Joseph DeFrance
::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::

To: The Crown Prince of Gallia
Subject: Operations & Authority
Encrypted: High
Priority: High

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQhG1yirXpC8aqmxEPlm_...GEQP7iKM5A]

Mon prince héritier,

It is an honor to hear from you, and it gives our brotherhood pride. The CM will locate the Bretagne and Capitaine Danielle Moreau and have any men and women associated with their treachery to the Crown returned to Gallia for the Prince's Justice.

Before we begin, we humbly request access to any ONI or GRN information on the Bretagne, its crew, and other matters involving mission, reporting, and last known whereabouts. If there are any issues or concerns with resource aquisitioning as well, it would be best to have those resolved. My men and I take on full identification publicly and privately with the Royal Navy.

Merci beaucoup
[Image: of21pv.png]

Comm ID: Emeline D'Aramis, Directeur of Naval Intelligence

The Bretagne is a standard Valor-class. It has no armor upgrades. Last records indicate it has the stabnard valor armarment. Secondary assault turrets, primary assault turrets, cerberus. Four cerberus heavy cannons to be exact, and two defensive flak emplacements.

Once I have this information verified, I will ammend this message accordingly.

As for the crew, I believe it is running with 80% crew. The marines there might not be as well trained as Marechal Bonheur's or Duchess Ciel's...but they are not to be underestimated.
Au revoir. Good hunting.