Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Aurelie LaBrise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Communication ID: Joseph DeFrance
Subject: Royal Summons

[Image: JDeFrance2_zps65647bf6.png]

Madame LaBrise,

On behalf of the Royal Family. I, Joseph DeFrance, Crown Prince of Gallia, Marquis of Burgundy, extend a royal invitation to the Ile-du-Palais. Of which the restoration of your families name will take place.

Once you arrive, a list of your crimes will be brought forth and weighed against any virtues your family has shown the Kingdom. Shall you be found guilty of your crimes, Madame LaBrise, your name will remained tarnished. You will be executed, and those found to carry your name will be exiled from the Kingdom. Those that put up a fight will be hunted down and executed. Publicly.

Shall you be found not guilty, your name will be restored to it's rightful noble status.

These are our terms, failure to accept them will forfeit any future attempts at restoring your families nobility. Should you fail to accept these terms, and be found in space patrolled or conquered by the Kingdom, you shall be arrested and executed.

Let it be known, Madame, I am fair, and I am just. But you've crossed my family once before. This is your only chance for redemption.

Yours truly,
Joseph DeFrance
*Incomming transmission*
To: Joseph DeFrance, Dauphin de Gaule, Marquis de Bourgogne
Subject: Re: Royal Summons

Très Honorable Dauphin de Gaule,

It is an honor to accept your invitation. I am honored that you take time off your important, pressing duties to handle this matter.

I shall not disappoint.

Aurèlie LaBrise
Communication ID: Joseph DeFrance
Subject: Royal Summons

[Image: rsz_josephdefrance2_zps6c747341.png]

Madame,

I would consider the restoration of your families name, or your execution to be more than a pressing matter. Of which should take priority over my day-to-day duties. We have a shuttle awaiting for you on Ile-De-France once you arrive. Once you're aboard the shuttle, you will be delivered to the palace.

Do not disappoint me.

Yours truly,
Joseph DeFrance