Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Judge Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ThomasPage_zps154bd2d5.png]

Hello there,

We talked a little in space outside New London after that mess with the Privateer and the Mollys, but I've also heard you wanted to talk about something more specific. Let me know if there's anything I can help out with and I'll do my best. Otherwise, see you in space to fight off the Royalist invaders.

All the best,
Chief Inspector Thomas Page
Incoming Transmission

I.D: Judge Alpha
Encryption: High

[Image: esq-05-renner-0812-lg.jpg]

Greetings Chief Inspector Thomas Page.

It is very nice to hear from you once again sir, but let's get straight to business shall we?

I contact you today to inform you of the Judicial Corporation's Intent. We are now moving all Judicial forces to Bretonia, New London, Waterloo station, most have already embarked on that journey from Liberty, so please do not feel alarmed when you see a rather large Judicial presence residing in Bretonia.

I am also aware that The Judges application to the Bretonian Bounty Board has been accepted, i wanted to thank you personally for this opportunity.

We will of course respect the House Law & Judicial System you have put In place In Bretonia & The Judges will be reminded not to take the Bretonian law Into their own hands, we will only act as "Executioners" for the Bretonian Government.

Once all The Judges have arrived at Waterloo Station we will conduct our business from their, setting up regular Defence Squadrons in the Tau systems & Leeds, and Regular Attack Squadrons in Orkney to aid Bretonia in the war against the Kingdom of Gallia.

I was also wondering if you had any office space free on Waterloo Station so that the Senior Judges and Supreme Judge will be able to conduct their business in a comfortable & stable environment, perhaps you will allow us to setup a communication office so that we may keep In contact with all Judicial Forces whilst they are out their In the battle fields.

We are very eager to get started and I am looking forward to working along side you sir.

Judge Alpha
[Image: ThomasPage_zps154bd2d5.png]

Alpha,

I'd heard about you being approved on the board, and even had a couple of you assisting in Dublin already. And if my grandfather, Dep. Com. Page, is making jokes about Judges, juries and Executioners, I think I know where my dad and I get our humour from...

Anyone can see that Bretonia is in need of more pilots if they are willing to help. If some really do care about the war effort though, they might want to think about enlisting on our side fully, but any assistance is something. If anyone fancies signing up as a Constable, maybe they can take the law into their hands a bit...

I didn't realise quite how big the move you had planned was, but space is vast enough to find a space for you, eh? You'd have to get in contact with Interspace to find out if they have any offices available to lease.

All the best,
Chief Inspector Thomas Page