Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Michal Golanski [QQ Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: Lee Bergrat
TARGET ID: Michal Golanski's Office
SUBJECT: What friends can do
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Greetings, I must first apologize for that little inccident with james I've been scouting yukon for some time now and I don't have the full details but I reckon your forces did what sought to be neccesary. This is going to be a failry simple transmission, I know we've had our differences in the past, as people never tired of telling me and this on-going intimidation by both of our groups is quite frankly degrading. Our resources are unlimited so we handle ourselves just fine but it does hurt us to know that our nehigbours don't really like us. Now, I know that the recent developments in the guard system is distrubing, but I assure you this is not a millitary take over but a simple precatuion, we can't always rely on your forces to hold the raiders, and facts speak for themselves, no alien sightings have been reported in the last month, thanks to our defense platforms.
Because our "Home-land" project is upon completion, we still want order presence in the system therefor i will grant you a complete access to our secondary HQ, and my personal home, the "Zoner Guard-74" - The drinks are on me. Also, we have some un-used equipments there, such as cloaking devices and classified weapons, I do make profit out of them, but if needed you are more than welcome to have them, on the house. However I would still require a notice before hand because I like to keep track of my home eh?.
This ofcourse is not limited to you only, we have technologies that can be useful to your orginization and because we know how mellow these aliens are, the stronger you are, the faster they die. This is not a bribe but a mere friendly gesture, I hope this stays betw us for the time being and Im looking forward to it.//

Edit: Scratch that.
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Before anything, Order presence and power projection in regions you call home remained unchanged regardless of political fallouts.

You can expect and will see Order forces ranging from light fighter recon wings to full scaled capital assets moving in and out, sometimes visiting Livadia shipyard. Omicron 74 is a shortcut and strategically valuable system for us which I believe you already noticed.

My sources have told me already that your reputation with Corsairs improved which should improve security of Omicron 74 as a whole. I recomend you to restore at least neutral relations between you and Phoenix should it be possible, given their sizeable stack of operations and the oldest still functioning organised Zoner society in Omicrons. We will also take your docking rights, it may be found useful at some point.