Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In-house message to [IND] and Renzu|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TB_Monroe_WS.png]

Addressees: [IND] Staff, Renzu| staff
Sender: Vice President Blake C. Monroe, QM
Encryption: Secured in-house message

Subject: Research and Development

Ladies and gentlemen,

it has come to my attention that the current research and development made by Renzu seems to have come to a hold. As - I guess - we are all familiar with the shipyard and the virtually perfect ship lines that are produced there it seems that Sirius barely takes notices these days. Yes, the Shukensha is the flag ship and is to be spotted quite often; operated and piloted by various companies and even self-employed captains our ships are traveling even in the remotest corners of space.
Although the sales are quite good it is the time to improve the effort spend regarding Renzu Corp. There is a lot of wealthy customers looking towards other shipyards. We are to promote the exclusive vessels that come from Renzu Corp, pointing out the leading developments and especially customization that we provide for customers.

Frankly it seems that you forgot about the possibilities that we have in our hand, the aces in our sleeves. Yes, it is that our division was founded to be the top of the class trading foundation that we are today but it seems that a lot of you forgot about the steps we have made since the days.
We are a ruling force in the global economy, we were able to purchase not only Renzu Corp but other corporations and companies as well and I'll be damned to stop attempting to increase the quality and service level.

So here is the deal, I want ideas on how to improve the service Renzu Corp has provided so far. I want new designs, I want new leading edges in technology and I want them yesterday! Use those brains of yours not only to calculate where the maximum profit lies but also to improve that safe haven you have gained access to.
Remember, we have got a reputation to keep up.

Signed,

Blake C. Monroe
Vice President

[Image: TB_end.png]
[Image: DPVE3Cp.png]

Subject: RE: Research and Development

Vice President Monroe,
I've recently been spending quite alot of time with the engineers on the Shipyards and been brainstorming for ideas. We've been coming up with blueprints... they are raw works but we believe they can be the next big thing to come out of these Shipyards. A new Liner, newer, better, bigger than the Shukensha that is our current flagship. The Designers here are working around the clock on my ideas, and implementing their own works into it. I am sure they will be finished soon. I will report as soon as i receive new blueprints.

Signed,
[Image: qwzmm0.png]
Aiden Harris

[Image: KXgip16.png]
[Image: TB_Monroe_WS.png]

Addressees: Aiden Harris
Sender: Vice President Blake C. Monroe, QM
Encryption: Secured in-house message

Subject: RE: Research and Development

Good evening Mr. Harris,

I do appreciate your reply and of course the interest in this matter. It's good to know that somebody in this joint seems to be able to see the big picture and not only the bow of his own vessel.
A new flagship, that sounds interesting and you've made me curious what those ideas might end up with. Keep me posted!

Signed,

Blake C. Monroe
Vice President

[Image: TB_end.png]