Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: not even the devs will believe this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
gallia needs to be balanced
No.
Smile
No. Liberty just needs to be balanced like Gallia is. Dual-SNAC Blarghests and Cupholders all the way!
Why do you want to push the NPCs even more... they are simply annoying.
Sarcasm all the way....
(06-04-2013, 06:33 AM)AeternusDoleo Wrote: [ -> ]No. Liberty just needs to be balanced like Gallia is. Dual-SNAC Blarghests and Cupholders all the way!
wrong.. Gallia should never came into the mod in the first place. Its design is very nice and good have to agree, but it add too much for my computer bin too meantion in the first place.

If a server max can handle like 180 to 200 players. While having such amount of systems, doesnt it make you wonder where to put your time in? Gallia is great for silent trading thats for sure. some perfect small routes for some good creds. But what did it add more then void? And an X amount of factions which are inactive?

to come to the start post.. Have heard some saying even it should never be added in the first place.. So in a way i guess they DO believe you.
i think gallia is just harsh to travel through, the tradelane positions are ridiculous and totally ilogical Smile
well look, most of us long time gallic players were fine with the gallic border systems. They were perfect. If we were given two or three new systems with 4.86 to have core worlds it would have been more than enough already.

Whoever thought adding 15 systems would be a good idea is clearly stupid, especially the few we have that have nothing but two jumpholes and a base.
There we go. A proper "won't believe" thread.
(06-04-2013, 12:11 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]well look, most of us long time gallic players were fine with the gallic border systems. They were perfect. If we were given two or three new systems with 4.86 to have core worlds it would have been more than enough already.

Whoever thought adding 15 systems would be a good idea is clearly stupid, especially the few we have that have nothing but two jumpholes and a base.

Hear, hear.
Pages: 1 2 3