Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Samarran HQ. From: Mihura.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Commom ID: Miguel Mihura, Reaver.
Subject: Drones.
Encryptation: Maximum
Opening video feed.

[Image: 45670_thumb.jpg]

Miguel cracked the neck, looking away from the camera. Once he was done, a minor sigh was able to scape from his lips.

SeƱores. Kappa is no big deal.

Several pictures tail one by one on the lower part of the screen.

The base and it's location.
Parties. (1)
Parties. (2)
Parties (3)
Drones releasing cruisers.
Corsair's approval.
The AI acknowledges the Samarrans.
The Order showing up in mass to protect the base.

As you see, a small force of drones has shown up in there, recently, composed by cruisers and a few pieces of smaller craft. They've managed to build up a base.

Actually, more like "had". Sad Clown was sent their way and the base is no more, despite the protection from the Order, Zoners and some corsair factions. It's to be remarked that my mercenary made the pilots themselves shoot eachother. A small civil war outta there.

Forces going down.
Zoners indeed protecting the base. (1)
(2)
Corsairs shooting eachother and of course being forced to retreat.
It's down.

I'll be taking a look into other minor forces who may or may not be on in the middle of our aim.

[size=15]Video feed closed

[/size]

:::Incoming Transmission:::

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

-ID: Jared Nomak, Samarran Raiders

Encryption: Very High

Subject: Mission

Miguel.

Good work. That will keep them busy. The situation is still quite confusing, all those forces at same spot, even shooting each other. Reminds me on Tau sector.

You will get to Freeport 11 and reside there. I will try to connect you with Doleo Corse. He's there, being sneaky and investigating current situation. Until then, keep low profile, some people might search for you. If you feel that it's quite dangerous, try to alert Doleo and run.

Safe skies.

:::Transmission End:::