Discovery Gaming Community
{AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=121676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Vendetta - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 03:34 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 07:07 AM)Vendetta Wrote: Calling people jerks and acting immature seems to be the new thing this year. They asked for some screenshots and clarification in a situation and you handled the matter poorly, which isn't what anyone would expect from an Official Faction, let alone its leader.

Granted I'm no angel, but have the decency to talk to people in a respectable way so you don't come out looking like - well, exactly what you called them. A jerk. So if you're done with the petty episodes of assuming everyone is out to get you and backing yourself in to a corner with a large stick, I've got a genuine question.

Simply becoming official doesn't exclude you from the fact that you stemmed from a non-generic faction, using the Freelancer ID and IFF, so on and so forth, which would make the listed faction rights void to you unless stated otherwise. While you have every right to roleplay ownership of a station - and some fairly extensive stuff at that - you don't actually have any means of asserting that control or enforcing roleplay consequences.

So my question is - Why go through all the effort to defend the topic when you can just as easily shrug off all the naysayers and post that wall of links like you did above? Why stoop to levels of childish rhetoric and nonsense? That only furthers the issues that you seem to feel as though you're constantly facing.

Respect brings back respect. As an admin said: I do not have to post to you my evidence and you can report me if you want. You'll be sure you fail though.
Coming here and not getting what you want and then yelling HAHAA YOU DONT HAVE IT YOU ARE A METAGAMER is literally cancer. Sorry but you want me not to be 'childish'? Act like it yourself.

I urge you to read my essay as well. I dont think you have.

The statement is wrong that you made too about RP consequences. The power of RP allows me to RP back and therefore there are always going to be consequences. How will I do it? The same way as A/) have done it to AFC.

Anyway, I stoop to those levels becasue I am dealing with these kinds of people. For a week i have been salty about many things in this community. The community is in part responsible for annoying the crap out of me, and I am only human and I get mad.

Dont expect miracles to happen and me to always be happy when I see crap from people that make fun of me or do some other random stuff to irritate me.
Plain and simple, there are people here I have less respect for than even Jayce. I have more respect for him.

You didn't answer my question. You just proved my point further. Respect earning respect isn't a real life concept because people won't really care. So stop lashing out.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Altejago - 01-05-2017

You're absolutely right, I don't care for AFC at all.

What I do care about is people like you who think they can just show up in their relatively new faction based on racing and think they have the right to take on canon factions in an argument over who has the right to do what ever. How does a bunch of racers all of a sudden become able enough to fight the GMG head on?

Furthermore, it wasn't a snipe. It is my interpretation of your little fun group and I couldn't care less about what you think your faction is worth. I'm pointing out that you are out of line and out of your depth and trying to make yourself something out of nothing is quite arrogant.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 05:15 PM)Vendetta Wrote: You didn't answer my question. You just proved my point further. Respect earning respect isn't a real life concept because people won't really care. So stop lashing out.

I did, though. Don't shove morals down my throat if you cannot do the same. Simple as that.

(01-05-2017, 05:32 PM)Altejago Wrote: You're absolutely right, I don't care for AFC at all. ...

... How does a bunch of racers all of a sudden become able enough to fight the GMG head on?...

... I couldn't care less about ...

/ignored
I will continue to ignore you because "a bunch of racers" is not an description of AFC. Basing your view based on that alone makes me not want to talk to you, becasue you have not given the time of day to even research yourself and read what I posted prior.
If you cannot read with is posted prior, you wont read what I post now.

You are circumventing the point. Your origins started as a racing group.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - nOmnomnOm - 01-05-2017

Yes and the United States of America was before just a bunch of poor pilgrims looking to settle land.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - Wesker - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 06:05 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Yes and the United States of America was before just a bunch of poor pilgrims looking to settle land.

Actually it was the birtish empire and the french fighting over the land. But if we're going back to the first inhabitants of the land its the Native americans obviously.

I must stifle laughter. Did you just compare a bunch of racers to the USA? Seriously?

First off, as Wesker said, it was actual fighting nations that began the origins of the USA. Not a small group of buffalo racers.

Secondly, they have an economy. You don't.

Poor argument.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - nOmnomnOm - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 06:26 PM)Altejago Wrote: I must stifle laughter. Did you just compare a bunch of racers to the USA? Seriously?

First off, as Wesker said, it was actual fighting nations that began the origins of the USA. Not a small group of buffalo racers.

Secondly, they have an economy. You don't.

Poor argument.

nope what? Lol.

i cannot even argue with you becasue you know nothing of AFC.
You look like an idiot right now.

I'm afraid I don't. You are justifying how a small band of Freelancers have somehow become a pseudo super power.

Face it John, you are pushing excrement uphill trying to justify how you can bully others around. Not a good look for you and your little band of miscreants.

RE: {AFC}- ||| FEEDBACK THREAD - The Archangels Fighter Club - 01-05-2017

(01-05-2017, 06:29 PM)Altejago Wrote: I'm afraid I don't. You are justifying how a small band of Freelancers have somehow become a pseudo super power.

Face it John, you are pushing excrement uphill trying to justify how you can bully others around. Not a good look for you and your little band of miscreants.

Again, you have no idea about AFC and are narrow-minded. I suggest you read up.
I dont know why i have to say this over and over.

But hey, Cliff (since we are dropping oorp names her now), I dont expect anything more from you. You've always been this way.

Edit: Bully? You are calling me a Bully? ME? YOU are calling me?
Well that's a first.