Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements (/showthread.php?tid=194576)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements - Alexander Arnold - 07-07-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: Hamburg
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Subject:Handelsmarine restructuring and launch

Guten Abend Soldaten,
What we have been working on diplomatically and logistically has come to fruition. We are hereby officially restructuring the Handelsmarine from its previous iteration of a Capital Vessel division to a logistical and supply division of the Rheinwehr.

The Handelsmarine vessels will bare the bezeichnung of [RM]H- and will be tasked with transporting cargo, trading with our partners and other logistical duties.

Area of Operation
Due to the masterful diplomatic efforts of Rheinland and fellow Oberkomanndo offiziere, the Handelsmarine vessels have access to adjacent houses for the purpose of trading. The allowances for House Space are:

• Gallia - the entirety of the house, with or without [RM]H- bezeichnung.
  • Bretonia - The Entirety of the house, only for [RM]H- marked vessels

Current need is there for: SuperAlloy from Scarborough Shipyard, Newcastle
Bio-Stability Monitors from Planet Quillan, Languedoc

The main bulk of supplies is obviously done by our corporations, but when there is an immediate need for supplies or trade be prepared to be commissioned for Handelsmarine missions.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 09-02-2023

[Image: pXBXn0P.png]
Source: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-PRQS
Submitter: Vizeadmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Subject: Promotion structure

Guten Tag Soldaten,

The Oberkommando has recently concluded deliberations about updated promotion requirements, which were put forward by me in preparation for my bi-monthly review of the Rheinwehr. I am pleased to say that my suggestions, which aim at increasing the clarity of rank structures and the responsibility of each rank, have been accepted.

Starting now, the new promotion structure is in effect. Familiarize yourself with the promotion requirements and the ship qualification requirements which are necessary for promotion to certain ranks. I am confident that you will continue to do your duty, now with the added knowledge that your actions will have a direct impact on your prospects within the Rheinwehr.

Any questions about this information should be referred to my Adjutant, Leutnant Beist, who will either answer your question directly or refer more complex details to me for further review.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Vizeadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: CfyoXgi.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements - Alexander Arnold - 09-04-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: Hamburg
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr, Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Subject:Command changes

Guten Abend Soldaten,

Due to our new plans, changed situations and promotions the situation of the fleet is changing. Hans Klein will be replaced in the West Flotte Command structure due to his new focus on regular Rheinwehr duty.

Konteradmiral Gunter Kunrad - With your promotion, you remain in West Flotte, and take effective command besides Dresden and Omegas regions. Your priority is to oversee Cologne and Zurich developments, cooperate with the Gallic Navy and be in charge of protecting the vital Gallia-Rheinland Highway.

Vizeadmiral Ferdinant Von Habsburg - You are hereby moved to the Ost Flotte. You are put in command of Ost and the region. Your priority shall be the evacuation of Munich, hitting the Corsairs where it hurts before the systems and/or connections collapse and will oversee the potential long-term potential of the Sigma region expansion, where I will act as an advisor.

Flottenkapitän Lukas von Mayer - You are to remain in the Ost Flotte, now under the command of Vizeadmiral Ferdinant Von Habsburg, focus on the Corsairs front and security of Frankfurt and adjacent systems.

Vizeadmiral Alfred Henze - You are to remain in command of the Heimatflotte. You are our all-important wild card so to speak, organizing special missions and operations in all regions, assuming command when necessary, providing consultations, reinforcing present positions with your unattached fleet, and delegating tactical jurisdiction to lower ranks.

Myself, Admiral Alexander Arnold - I am passing command of the Ost Flotte to Vizeadmiral Ferdinant Von Habsburg. I will assume command of the Strausberg Battlegroup and focus on Dresden and the Omega regions.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: zOEF9oA.png][Image: ioBlEaK.png][Image: IqC5u7z.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Internal Announcements - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 11-01-2023

[Image: pXBXn0P.png]
Source: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-ITN4L
Submitter: Großadmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
Subject: Oberkommando Leadership Change

Guten Tag, soldaten.

Most of you have grown familiar with my face over the duration of my tenure within the Oberkommando. For better or worse, I am here to announce that I have been raised to the leadership of that most august Body, and therefore to the leadership of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr as your Großadmiral.

My dedication to the Rheinwehr will continue to result in sleepless nights and long hours spent at the desk, while the younger man in me may yearn for a field command. Those of you who know me well will understand the struggle and the sacrifice I willingly make to ensure the prosperity of every member of the Rheinwehr, and their continued ability to defend our nation from its foes. I am proud to say that I would not take back any of my decisions that have lead to this point, and will continue ensuring that that I am deserving of the responsibility that has been placed upon me.

My predecessor, Großadmiral Karl-Heinz von Thielau, has left me with a solid machine that has yet to show any strain on its seams despite his absence. This is a testament to the quality of every enlisted crewman and officer of our vessels, and to the solidity of our laws and training regimen which will continue under my own oversight. With Erzherzog von Thielau being given the honorable position of Admiral der Reserve im Ruhestand, I am now able to turn my full attention to the small amount of improvements which could be made to the regulations of the Rheinwehr's day to day operation. Changes will come, and these will be the culmination of multiple fact-finding commissions and informal investigations by myself and my staff.

Meanshile, continue to do your duty by Rheinland and your fellow comrades, and continue making me proud to serve.
That is all.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: BAksLYE.png]