Discovery Gaming Community
Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell (/showthread.php?tid=202199)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Hopewell - 03-18-2024

Well, even with all these arguments between you two, I still went to pick up the cherries from the wreckage at Uncharted 5. I just fly and make the most of it to live my personages in the game. So, that is, since there is no more to change, because this mechanics is already screwed, I conform. I still do not understand what it was that I erred, but if seeing of you I erred and I am punished for it, so be it. See you again the day after the expiration of this sanction on 03/16/2024, 02h17. Be sure that I will miss you all. And I’ll come back thirsty to make up for lost time. No more, meanwhile, God bless the community. Have fun, but don’t fight each other. A hug to all.

No furter: @Hopewell

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Hopewell - 04-12-2024

Dear Administrator @Wildkins, There are three days left until this sanction ends. In the meantime, could you tell me the date of creation of the oldest ship of these three ships?

I saw that something was left in the air when I said that there was a Technocracy ship created at least around three years ago. I even thought it was the same one that caused the accident for which you banned Nix and me. Do you still have access to this information at this time?

@Hopewell

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Tunicle - 04-12-2024

In order
16:45 1st February 2024
16:46 1st February 2024
16:.44 1st February 2024

Something is wrong, @Tunicle or my older Technocracy ship is on another account. I'll check when I can log in. It was an Avenger ship, which I exchanged for the current one there. Would it be one of the three, or does changing one ship for another change the start date from the old one to the new one?

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Kauket - 04-12-2024

For future clarity as well as for FYI for others, what is a "month" on Discovery because other servers tend to do 30 days?

Also my question regarding wrecks and how they're looted, if you can even consider them as an inrp thing since you can go there to loot them, and obviously since they're ingame items, with the right ID, you can make demands off of items that are derived from them? So can you even derive it as a thing to sus people out on when you know there should have been loot there right after restart?

@Hopewell, I cannot see any Avenger liked to that account, do you have a name for "my older Technocracy ship"?

Sorry, @Tunicle. I replaced the old ship with Draugr and also created this tag and changed the name. I found the old names of these three ships. I checked an image I had before I learned how to save DSLaucher accounts.

[Image: 26VAoVm.png] | [Image: tF7ESp0.png]

One of the three was the one I mentioned to Admin @Wildkins

@Hopewell
Sorry those names do not help, on the server all I can find with /.\ in the name are [Image: JFMXeze.png], w-an-d-eve-r, Rod.Purnell and Troy.Warren.

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Hopewell - 04-13-2024

@Tunicle, let's leave that aside. I appreciate your commitment. Your dedication to Administration. What matters now is getting back into the game. In fact, the 30 days expire the day after tomorrow, as the sanction was on 03-16-2024, 02:17 AM, so it seems to me that 04-15-2024, 02:17 AM reaches the validity of the punishment. If DiscoveryGC's count is the same understanding as mine.

RE: Players Banned: Kauket, Hopewell - Kauket - 04-15-2024

Well, the 30 day mark elapsed roughly an hour ago. I'm presuming it's over.