Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 ID Bugs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.86 ID Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=71105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

4.86 ID Bugs - AndrzejB - 01-01-2012

Junker ID: Why are Junkers not allowed to hunt Hogosha in, for example Sigmas or Bretonia? Or even Kusari? (Allowed to pirate in Kusari but not to hunt Hogosha there?)

Slaver ID: Can't demand human cargo any more.

4.86 ID Bugs - Xoria - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:but not text critiques.
Too late for that I suppose.

On the Liberty Navy ID, this line should be changed:
5. Cannot use any transports with more than 3,500 cargo, except the Prison Liner.
to
5. Cannot use any transports with more than 3,500 cargo, except the Prison Liner or "Bison" Liberty Heavy Transport.

Since, from the Bison infocard and the design intention of the ship:
Quote:Developed to meet the logistical needs of the Liberty Armed Forces for rapid deployment of critical troops, equipment and infrastructure into hostile environments

4.86 ID Bugs - Crassus - 01-01-2012

The Zoner ID states that
"Cannot dock gunboats, cruisers, battleships, or transports with more than 3500 cargo within House Space, except on IMG or Zoner bases"

All the Zoner capital ship line has less than 3500 cargo space so does this mean a Juggernaut/Aquilon/Fearless/Corvo can land on house bases?

4.86 ID Bugs - Xoria - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:The Zoner ID states that
"Cannot dock gunboats, cruisers, battleships, or transports with more than 3500 cargo within House Space, except on IMG or Zoner bases"

All the Zoner capital ship line has less than 3500 cargo space so does this mean a Juggernaut/Aquilon/Fearless/Corvo can land on house bases?
No it doesn't mean that at all, but it is written in a way that causes your confusion.

It means that Zoners cannot dock on a base in House space using any of the following ships:
gunboats
cruisers
battleships
or transports with more than 3500 cargo

except on IMG or Zoner bases

Strangely, that also excludes pirate bases in House space from receiving supplies from Zoners with transports larger than 3,500. I don't think you'll find anyone complaining about Zoners not being able to dock capital ships on pirate bases, though.

4.86 ID Bugs - Crassus - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:No it doesn't mean that at all, but it is written in a way that causes your confusion.

It means that Zoners cannot dock on a base in House space using any of the following ships:
gunboats
cruisers
battleships
or transports with more than 3500 cargo

except on IMG or Zoner bases

Strangely, that also excludes pirate bases in House space from receiving supplies from Zoners with transports larger than 3,500. I don't think you'll find anyone complaining about Zoners not being able to dock capital ships on pirate bases, though.

So it's the same as before except that gunboats are not allowed to dock in house space whereas before they were.
This is also the first I've heard about zoner transports with more than 3500 not allowed on pirate bases in house space, that was never made clear before now.

4.86 ID Bugs - koske - 01-01-2012

LSF ID doesn't allow cruisers in regular ID.

4.86 ID Bugs - fencore - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:LSF ID doesn't allow cruisers in regular ID.
That's intentional. When I wrote the IDs, none of the police factions were supposed to have anything bigger than a gunboat.

4.86 ID Bugs - Matthews - 01-01-2012

BAF ID: Cannot use any transports with more than 3,500 cargo, except the Prison Liner.
This says that you cannot use Shires and ruins a whole faction. [Convoy] is using the BAF ID as they are a part of it, the Merchant Navy.
It should either state Shire's as exception or make an exception for [Convoy] or go up to the Shire's cargo level. A fourth possibility would be to give [Convoy] its own ID, but for sure ruining it is not an option.

4.86 ID Bugs - Corleonesgwg - 01-01-2012

Junker ID has two points 3.

1. something something

2. something something

3. something something

3. something something

it should be

1. something something

2. something something

3. something something

4. something something

4.86 ID Bugs - SoF - 01-01-2012

' Wrote:Vilginate ID
(if you dont mind)
its fine for what i know except one line
- Can not demand credits or cargo, only to kill < its , strange. Hard to RP and it may cause lot of OORP
i would preffer to change it to :
- Can not demant credits but can demant contrabant(or cargo) or destroy the vessel(or if they refuse).

Thank you.
I agree with this.

If we could add that "can demand contraband" it would be really helpful for me.

It looks like it was intended for Vigilante to go "OMG KILL KILL BAD GUYS". Indeed, a vigilante wouldn't think about sparing the life of an outcast smuggler for example. But if the transport is holding slaves on board, the vigilante should be able to ask the guy to drop them. As shooting the slaver's ship would also probably kill some of the slaves as well.